Kumpulan Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester 1pendidikan
|Kumpulan Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester Ganjil Kurikulum 2013|
Pilihlah huruf A, B, C, atau D sebagai jawaban yang paling benar!
There is a garden in my school. The garden is on the east side of the school building. Mr. Indarto is a gardener. He plants some fruit trees such as: mango, avocado, apple etc. he also plants some flowers such as: roses, jasmines and orchids. In the break time many students play in the garden.
1. Where is the location of the garden? It’s on the … side of the school building
A. east B. west C. south D. north
2. How many flowers mentioned in the text?
A. 7 B. 6 C. 5 D. 3
3. He plants some fruit tress … (line 3) “He” refers to …
A. The writer B. Mr. Indarto C. The student D. The garden
4. In –your –best –speech –on –congratulation –contest- performance!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A. 6-5-2-3-8-1-4-7 B. 5-2-3-8-1-4-7-6 C. 2-3-8-1-4-7-6-5 D. 3-8-1-4-7-6-5-2
Text for number 5 to 8
The students usually … (5) to library during the break of lesson. They can borrow or ... (6) the books. The students should … (7) the books on time or they have to ... (8) the fine if the books are late to return.
5. A.go B. return C. have D. play
6. A. buy B. have C. sell D. read
7. A. buy B. have C. return D. sell
8. A. play B. pay C. fly D. buy
Sakti : Good morning sir!
Teacher : (9) …
Sakti : How are you today?
Teacher : (10) …
9. A. Good morning B. Good night C. See you later D. I am fine
10. A. Nice to meet you B. Good morning C. I am very well D. See you later
Text for number 11 to 13
Barrack Hussein Obama is the 44th United State presidents he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.
When Barrack was a little boy, he lived in Indonesia until he was 10. Then, his family moved to Hawaii, and lived with his grandparents. He liked to be called Barry when he was younger.
After high school, Barrack moved to Los Angeles. He finished college at Columbia University in New York, and then moved to Chicago. He went to Harvard Law School in Massachusetts and became a lawyer in 1991.
His wife in Michele Obama and his daughters are Malia Ann and Natasha Obama.
11. When Barrack Obama was a kid young, where did he live?
A. Jakarta B. Los Angeles C. Honolulu D. Hawaii
12. What did Mr. Obama like to be called when he was young?
A. Obama B. Barry C. Eric D. Oby
13. How old is Barry now?
A. 70 B. 64 C. 50 D. 54
The text number 14 to 16
How to make Pandan Cake
8 eggs, ¼ cup thick coconut milk
6 egg whites, ¼ teaspoon of salt,
175 gr. Sugar, 3 spoon suji extract, or green food coloring
180 gr. Flour,
· Boil coconut milk, salt, suji extract in low heat, then cool them
· Mix egg and sugar until mixed
· Add flour stir gently
· Add food coloring stir gently
· Add the cooked coconut milk, mix it evenly
· Pour the mixture to cake pan inside
· Bake until done
14. The text above tells us how to …..
A. Serve the Pandan Cake C. Boil the coconut milk
B. Make the Pandan Cake D. Bake the Cake
15. Which one of the following ingredients is needed to make Pandan Cake?
A. 8-10 pine leaves C. 30 gr. Rice
B. ¼ teaspoon of salt sugar D. ¼ teaspoon of brown
16. Boil coconut milk, salt, suji extract in low heat. The antonym of the underline word is …
A. Small B. little C. big D. high
The text for number 17
17. Students Union Organization congratulates Juliette on …..
A. Her winning in the speech contest C. Her hard work to join the contest
B. Her sacrifice be a junior high students D. Her final goal to have a high level
Text for number 18, rearrange these sentences into a good paragraph.
1. Dea is thirteen years old
2. She is also very helpful to her friends
3. Her hair is long
4. She is diligent and kind
5. She is not fat
6. She is tall
18. The best arrangement is ….
A. 1-6-3-5-4-2 B. 1-3-5-4-2-6 C. 1-6-5-4-3-2 D. 1-2-4-5-6-3
How to make Tikka Kebab
1. Cubes of lamb
2. Squanes of green paper
5. Tikka’s seasoning mixture
1. Cut onions into quarters
2. Put cubes of lambs, squares of green paper and onions square on bamboo skewers and marinate the in Tikka’s seasoning
3. Grill them
4. Serve them with a salad( curry like seasoning from India)
19. What does the writer’s purpose in writing the text?
A. To inform how to serve salad C. To explain how to make Tikka kebab
B. To explain how to make salad D. To discuss how to make cubes of lambs
20. What does the word “them” in step 2 refer to?
A. Cubes of lambs and onions
B. Onion bamboo skewers and salad
C. Squares of green pepper and onions
D. Cubes of lamb, onion, and squares of green pepper
21. How many ingredients are there in the procedure text?
A. four B. five C. six D. seven
Text for number 22 to 24
Cut Meutiah, Jakarta
Big sale for your home
3 days only
9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
30% off all kitchen sets
20% off sofas
and 10% off dining tables
22. The big sale will go on for ... days
A. one B. three C. two D. four
23. How long will the big sale last in a day?
A. 9 hours B. 10 hours C. 11 hours D. 12 hours
24. How many discount for spoon, fork or plate?
A. 10 % B. 20 % C. 30 % D. 40 %
25. Rearrange these word in good order
enter- private- do – this - not- room
1 2 3 4 5 6
The best arrangement is …
A. 3-6-4-1-5-2 B. 3-5-1-4-2-6 C. 3-1-6-4-5-2 D. 3-6-1-4-5-2
Text for number 26 to 28
I love dogs very much. I keep some dogs in my house. They are Casper, Midas, Brownie, and Dottie.Casper is a dachshund. He’s short with long body and four strong legs.
Brownie is a collie. She has long and thick fur. What color is her fur? Brown, of course that’s why I call her Brownie.
Dottie is Dalmatian. She has a slim body and four long legs. She has thin fur and dots all over her body.
The last is Midas. He is a bulldog. He has a large head. A short neck and thick short legs. He’s very strong.
I always take care of my dogs every day.
26. How many dogs does the writer have?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
27. What does Casper look like?
A. Short with long body and strong legs C. Slim body long legs
B. Brown, with long and thick fur D. Think fur and dots
28. The writer calls the collie, Brownie because….
A. She likes brownie B. She has brown fur C. She has brown ear D. She like it
29. It’s getting dark in the room. It’s almost 06.00 pm. My father asked me to make it bright. He says “…”
A. Open the window C. Switch on the TV
B. Take me the magazine D. Turn on the light
30. Choose the best arrangement for the jumble words below
study - at home – please – hard - everyday
1 2 3 4 5
A. 5-3-2-4-1 B. 3-1-4-2-5 C. 2-3-1-4-5 D. 3-1-2-5-4
31. Arrange these jumbled sentences into a good paragraph
1. Finally wait while your account is being processed
2. First, come to the customer service and tell what you want
3. Enclosed the copy of your identity card and other equipment’s
4. Fill in the form given by officer
5. Hand in the filled form and the enclosure to the officer
6. These are the steps to open a saving account in a bank
A. 6-2-4-3-5-1 B. 2-4-31-5-6 C. 6-3-4-5-1-2 D. 6-2-1-4-5-3
32. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To congratulate someone. C. To suggest someone.
B. To ask for something. D. To pass something.
33. Father : Can you help me to carry this heavy box ?
Son : Sure, Papa
Father : …
A. Glad to hear that B. Thank you C. I am sorry D. Not at all
34. Ana : I am sorry I need to go now …
Ani : See you later
A. See you B. Nice to meet you C. It’s ok D. I am fine
35. Mother : It’s late night honey, better you go to sleep
Ally : Ok mom, good night!
Mother : Good night! …
A. Have a nice day C. Have a nice dream
B. Have a nice weekend D. Good night
36. Anton : Ouch ! I am so sorry I broke this glass
Mother : … Let me help you!
Anton : Thank you
Mother : Don’t mention it
A. It’s ok B. I am fine C. Don’t worry D. That’s great
Text for number 37 to 40
The water lily is a plant of the aquatic family Nymphaeaceace, and the genus Nymphae.
Water lily has round leaves. The leaves may float or immerse. The flower has four sepals and many petals and stamens. The color of this flower may be wait pink, yellow or blue. When blossoming, it sometimes smells go on.
Some species of this plant open by day and close at night; other open at night close by day. The life span of the flower is usually three day
37. What does the text tell us about?
A. A plant named water lily C. An aquatic plant cultivated in warm region
B. A beautiful plant grown in water D. Water lily cultivated in ponds
38. How long is a water lily flower usually open in blossom?
A. A day or a night C. A day and a night
B. Three days D. More than three days
39. From the text above we can conclude that water lily cannot live in….
A. fresh still water B. wet areas C. dry places D. watery places
40. Paragraph two tells us about …
A. The shape of water lily leaves C. The flower of water lily
B. The beauty of the water lily D. The parts of the water lily flowerthe water lily
Answer the question based on the instructions
41. Complete with your data
1. Full Name : ………
2. Date of Birth :………
3. Address :………
4. Phone Number :………
5. Interests :………
6. Parents Name :………
Two storey house. It is located near Patrol highway,
JalanSastrawan No. 3, Flores. The house consists ofthe following.
· A living room, a drawing room, a dining room,a study room, a kitchen, two bathrooms and agarage.
· Children’s and nanny’s bedrooms upstairs anda main bedroom downstairs.
· A sofa and some chairs in the drawing room.
· A refrigerator, an electric fan, and a television.
· Kitchen utensils, such as pots, pans, kettles, gasstoves and the kitchen sink.
· It also has 3000 V power, telephone line, hotspot, and water heater. Serious buyer contacts Tia 987654.
42. Where is the children’s bedrooms?
43. What is there in the drawing room?
44. Mention some kitchen utensils?
45. Rearrange these sentences into a good paragraph !
How to cook rice manually
1. Next put the rice into simmer
2. First wash the rice in cold water
3. Cook it slowly for about 20 minutes
4. Steam the rice for about 45 minutes, and finally the rice is ready to eat
5. Second put the rice with some water in a pan then boil it.