Kumpulan Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
|Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil|
Bagi bapak dan ibu guru SMP sebentar lagi akan memasuki akhir semester ganjil atau gasal, biasanya akan disibukkan dengan membuat soal untuk Ujian Akhir Semester (UAS) atau Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS).
Pada kesempatan ini saya akan berbagi soal-soal yang mungkin bisa dijadikan referensi untuk Penilaian Akhir Semester atau Ujian Akhir Semester khususnya pelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Semester ganjil. Berikut kumpulan Soal-soal Penilaian Akhir Semester Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Semester 1 :
I. Pilihlah huruf A, B, C, atau D sebagai jawaban yang paling benar!
1. Udin asks one of his friends to help him bring his books.....
The best expression is.....
a. Andi, will you help me to bring these books c. I can help you
b. I will help you d. I hope I can
Text for questions no. 2 up to 4
Please come to my 14th birthday party
Which will be held on:
November 8th , 2013
Jl. SermaMuchtar no. 97
R.S.V.P, please contact (0261)2200102
2. Who is invited to the party?
a. Beni b. Dani c. Santi d. Bani
3. How old is Lina?
a. Thirteen b. Fourteen c. Fifteen d. Sixteen
4. When will the party behold?
a. Wednesday 5th, 2013 c. Friday 7th, 2013
b. Thursday 6th, 2013 d. Saturday 8th, 2013
Text for questions no. 5 up to 8
My grandmother is a very gentle, loving and nice person. She is tall and thin. She never raise her voice at anyone. She takes care of me when mom and dad go to work. My mom and dad earn the money for our living. So, although I spend my time with grandma, I really love them.
Grandmother likes to tell fairytale stories before I go to bed. She also usually tells me about my grandfather. He has passed away. My dear grandmother always says good things about him. She once told me that my grandpa is the nicest person she had ever met.
5. The writer tells us about …
a. His grandparents c. His grandmother
b. His grandchildren d. His grandfather
6. My grandmother is a very gentle, loving and nice person.
The underlined word has same meaning with …
a. kind c. ugly
b. bad d. smart
7. How does grandma’s body like?
a. She’s gentle c. She’s nice person
b. She’s tall and thin d. She’s loving person.
8. When does the writer’s grandmother tell fairytale?
a. Before the writer goes to bed c. Before she passes away
b. When the writers’ parents go to work d. When she earns money
9. The beggar : “I’m so thirsty. Do you have something to drink?”
Diana : “…”
The beggar : “Yes, please. Thank you very much.”
a. This is a cake for you. c. Yes, would you like a glass of lemon tea?
b. Here are some bread for you. d. I don’t like eating sandwich.
Text for questions no. 10 up to 13
10. What is Mr. Warsidi’s hobby?
a. Gardening b. Cycling c. Fishing d. Reading
11. What tree does he have in the yard?
a. Orange b. Mango c. Apple d. Lemon
12. How is Mr. Warsidi’s garden?
a. It needs more sun c. It is beautiful
b. It isn’t in a good condition d. It is very big
13. Mr. Warsidi’s … often help him to take care the garden.
a. children c. neighbours
b. parents d. friends
14. The text tells us about …
a. Basketball tournament c. Sport Day
b. Exciting Game d. Independence day
15. How many sports are stated in the text?
a. Three b. Four c. Five d. Six
16. The announcement is for …
a. students b. teachers c. headmaster d. Azam
17. Lina : “I want you to come to my birthday party tonight.”
Aliana : “ … I have a lot of homework to do.”
a. It’s a great b. I agree with you c. I am sorry I can’t d. It is a good idea
Text for questions no. 18 up to 20
Mom, I borrowed your clutch bag, the one with black suede colour and two side pockets. I need it for Bima’s birthday party tonight.
Thank you so much!
18. Who wrote the short message?
a. Putri b. Mom c. Bima d. Putri’s friend
19. The bag has … pockets.
a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 4
20. Who has the birthday party?
a. Mom b. Bima c. Putri d. Bima’s friend
Text for questions no. 21 up to 23
I had my adolescence when I was thirteen.
It started with my acne that showed up on my face. It was very annoying. It lowered my self-esteem and I was embarrassed to come out of my house and play with friends.
Fortunately, my Mom gave me a good medicine. In three weeks, the acnes started to vanish although those showed some black spots in my face.
That was my bad experience with adolescence although there were still lots of good experience too.
21. The writer had his adolescence at …
a. 12 b. 13 c. 14 d. 15
22. What showed up on the writer’s face?
a. Acne b. Scar c. Black spots d. Mole
23. Who gave a good medicine to the writer?
a. The writer’s friend c. The writer’s mother
b. The writer’s brother d. The writer’s best friend
Text for questions no. 24 up to 25
27. Siska : “Will you come to my birthday party tonight?”
Rizal : “Of course I will.”
Siska : “Don’t be late, okay!”
Rizal : “...”
a. Ok, I won’t c. Sorry
b. I am sure d. I am not ready
Text for questions no. 28 up to 30
Virginia Parker is turning 80,
Please join us for
a Surprise Birthday Party
Sunday, June 20
Deering Bay Estates Club House
13600 Old Cutler Road
RSVP by June 10th
To Danielle Stevens
28. What kind of party is it?
a. Wedding party c. Wedding anniversary
b. Birthday party d. New Year’s eve party
29. Where will the party be held?
a. At Deering Bay Estates Club House c. At Danielle Stevens’ house
b. On Deering Bay Street d. At Virginia house
30. When will the party be held?
a. On the twenty seven of June c. On the twenty of June
b. On the sixteen of June d. On the ten of June
Text for questions no. 31 up to 33
Last year my family had a trip to Bali. My parents, my elder sister and I spent 3 days. We had a nice flight to Bali. We arrived at Ngurah Rai Airport at 9 a.m. Then, we checked in the hotel. It was not big, but comfortable. After a king a rest and having a shower, we had a lunch in the hotel restaurant. In the afternoon, we went to Kuta beach. There were a lot of tourists enjoying the beautiful beach. Some of domestic and foreign tourist surfed on the beach. It seemed they enjoy it. My sister and I played the sand. We built the castle from the sand.
On the second day, we had a shopping in the traditional market near the hotel. My mother bought a new dress, while my father chose a leather jacket. My sister bought a pair of unique eye glasses and a cap.
On the last day, we checked out the hotel. We left the hotel at 8 p.m. It was really an amazing holiday.
31. What does the text tell us about?
a. Vacation to Bali b. Kuta beach c. Shopping in Bali d. Enjoying beautiful beach
32. How did the writer go to Bali?
a. By Car a. By Train c. By Ship d. By Airplane
33. What did the tourist do on the beach?
a. Played the sand b. Surfed c. Had a shopping d. Built the castle
34. Leo : “Mom, I have won the chess competition.”
Mother : “Really? What a good news, … !”
a. Of course b. Sure c. Congratulation d. I’m sorry
Welcome to Happy Lake Garden
Open: Monday to Friday : 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday : 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Monday to Friday : Free
Saturday and Sunday : Adult Rp 5,000
Children under 12 Rp 3,000
35. The admission from Monday-Friday is …
a. Rp 3,000 b. Rp 5,000 c. Rp 6,000 d. free
36. The Happy Lake Garden opens …
a. every day c. Saturday and Sunday
b. Monday to Friday d. every weekend
37. A six year old child must pay … on Saturday and Sunday.
a. free b. Rp 3,000 c. Rp 5,000 d. Rp 9,000
Text for questions no. 38 up to 40
RULES FOR VISITORS
1. Do not litter.
2. Do not pick the flowers in the park.
3. Do not swim in the lake.
4. Do not fish in the lake on any other day except Sunday.
5. Picnics are allowed only on Saturdays and Sundays.
6. The management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
7. All visitors must leave the park at scheduled time.
Management of Happy Lake Garden
38. How many rules for visitors are there?
a. Four b. Five c. Six d. Seven
39. Who make the rules?
a. Visitors b. Guests c. Management d. Swimmers
40. What can we do in Happy Lake Garden?
a. Littering b. Picking flowers c. Swimming d. Picnic on Saturday
41. Make an invitation to celebrate your birthday party on next Sunday, 6th December 2015 at 7 p.m. You will hold the party at California Fried Chicken Restaurant on Jl. Sudirman 17.
Text for questions no. 43 up to 44
Cockatoos are extremely affectionate, their feathers are very soft. They are really intelligent and very beautiful birds!
Cockatoos love to show off and make comical displays with outspread wings, head bobbing, dancing and loud calls. They are very active and curious about their environment.
The term “cockatoo” is a Malaysian word thought to have possibly two meanings, “pincher” or “old father”
42. What is the suitable title for the text?
43. What is the meaning of “cockatoo”?
44. Rearrange the jumbled words into a correct sentence!
went – I – house – holiday – to – my – grandparents’ – last