Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2019/2020pendidikan
Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2019/2020 – Soal Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) sangat berarti bagi bapak dan ibu guru untuk dijadikan referensi pada saat Penilaian Akhir Semester tahun berikutnya.
Pada kesempatan ini kami akan berbagi soal, dan kunci jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 semester ganjil kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2019/2020, serta dilengkapi dengan kisi-kisi penulisan soalnya.
Berikut Soal dan Kunci Jawaban Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2019/2020 :
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (X) A, B, C, or D!
1. Teacher : . . . , please?
Students : Yes, Ma’am.
Teacher : We are going to Sea World, Jakarta.
Students : Hurray!
A. Do you know what I mean
B. May I have your attention
C. Can you help me
D. May I help you
2. Teacher : Udin, please look at me! Would you stop doing that please?
Udin : I am so sorry, Ma’am. . . . .
What is the best respond from the expression above?
A. Yes, I am
B. Yes, I can
C. Yes, she is
D. Yes, they are
3. Beni is helping Udin doing home work
Beni : This enzyme helps our body digest food.
Udin : Mmmm, I don’t get it.
Beni : (3) . . . .
Udin : Well, I’m not sure I know what you mean.
Beni : OK. I will repeat it.
Udin : Yes, please.
A. Do you know what I’m talking about?
B. Can you tell me once again?
C. What do you mean?
D. Do you believe it?
4. Siti : Do you understand the story?
Lina : . . . , She speaks very fast.
A. Not really
B. Yes, I understand
C. I think
D. That’s good
5. Beni : Do you understand about the homework?
Udin : . . . How about you?
Beni : Yes, I do.
A.Yes, I do
B. Yes, I did
C. No, I don’t
D. No, I do
6. Udin : . . . of our new friend, Anita?
Dayu : I think she’s smart, but she is a bit talkative.
A. What do you know
B. What do you think
C. What’s a beautiful
D. What happen
7.Lina : Siti, do you think Edo is angry with me?
Siti : . . . Look he’s smiling
A. I’m sure
B. I think so
C. I don’t think so
D. I think
8. Salma: Can I see your math homework?
Lia : Sure, Here you are.
Salma : . . . .
Lia : Thanks. Your handwriting is good too.
A. Wow. What a beautiful story
B. Wow. What a beautiful picture
C. Wow. What a neat handwriting
D. Wow. What a nice story
9. Dayu : . . . I borrow your newspaper for a minute?
Siti : Sure, no problem. Actually, I have finished reading it, so you can keep it.
10. Nadia : . . . .
Delima : Thanks. You know, my Mom bought if yesterday.
A. What are you wearing?
B. You are beautiful.
C. Nice day, isn’t it?
D. What a beautiful dress!
11. Dayu : Ma’am. Will you come to our farewell party next week?
Teacher : . . . I have to be in Bali for a conference.
A. Of course.
B. I’m sorry I can’t
C. That’s a good idea
D. That would be great
12. Lina : Dayu, you pass by Udin’s house, don’t you? . . . ., please?
Dayu : Of course. I will give it to him.
A. Can you bring this note to him
B. Can you take this note to him
C. Can you give this note to him
D. Can you put this note to him
13. Mum : Will you please put the dishes away?
Lina : . . . I’m cleaning up the floor.
B. I’m sorry
C. Let me see
D. You are right
14. Jonas : I’m leaving to go camping in Subang this weekend
Andre : Well, I think you . . . take a raincoat with you. It’s the rainy season now.
Jonas : You’re right.
B. must not
C. Should not
D. Don’t have
15. Zookeeper : Excuse me, young man.
Visitor : Yes, sir. What’s the matter?
Zookeeper : What are you doing?
Visitor : I’m feeding the tigers
Zookeeper : (15) . . . .
Visitor : Why?
Zookeeper : The tigers are wild animals. They can be dangerous. Besides, the food can harm the animals.
A. You must not feed the tigers.
B. You should feed the tigers.
C. You are feeding the tigers.
D. You must feed the tigers.
The following text is for question 16 to 17
Linda is a new student. She is reading the class rules and talking about them with her classmate
1 Listen when others are talking
2 Follow direction
3 Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself
4 Work quietly and do not disturb others
5 Show respect for school and personal property
6 Work and play in a safe manner
16. Linda : What should we do when the teacher is talking?
Ardi : You . . . .
A. Must close your eyes.
B. Mustn’t tell others.
C. Must listen to her / him.
D. Must talk to her / him.
17. Linda : May we borrow other’s belonging?
Ardi : Sure, but you . . . .
A. Should keep the personal.
B. Must keep them for you.
C. Should not return them.
D. Must respect them.
18. Mother : It’s 10 p.m. You . . . play game now.
Andri : I’m sorry Ma’am, it’s fun
19. Mrs Hanum : Look, the window is very dirty. . . . , please.
Arina : OK. Mum.
A. Sweep it
B. Forget it
C. Litter it
D. Wipe it
20. From the picture, we can conclude that . . . .
A. We must feed the animals.
B. We should feed the animals.
C. We must not feed the animals.
D. We don’t have to feed the animals.
21. Look at the picture to answer question 21.
A. May I write the paper
B. May I cut the paper
C. May I use the paper
D. May I put the paper
22. Udin : Would you like to go to Lina’s party on Saturday evening?
Edo : I’d love to, but I . . . . I have to see may dentist at 6.30 p.m.
D. Will not
The text is for questions 23 to 24
23. What is the invitation about?
A. To join a play.
B. To see Daniel’s wedding.
C. To wear superhero costume.
D. To celebrate Daniel’s birthday.
24. According to the text, we can conclude that . . . .
A. The invitee should wear a red dress
B. Daniel has a superman costume.
C. Daniel owns a botanical garden.
D. Daniel is a toddler
The text is for questions 25 to 26
25. When will the party be held?
A. In the morning
B. In the afternoon
C. In the evening
D. In the night
26. Based on the text above, we know that . . . .
A. The party will be held to celebrate Reyhan’s birthday
B. The party will be held in the restaurant.
C. The party will be held in the morning.
D. The party will be held on March, 2
27. Look at the picture to answer question 27
A. I’m sorry
C. Why not
D. No, sorry
28. Andi : Excuse me, sir. Do you mind if I come late tomorrow?
Teacher : Why?
Andi : I’m not sure I can’t get up early tomorrow because there is a final football match tonight.
Teacher : well, Andi, in that case . . . . I’m really sorry.
A. It’s OK.
B. It’s a good idea.
C. I cannot give you permission.
D. You can come late tomorrow.
The text is for question 29 to 30
29. What the writer say to complement Hafiz?
A. Congratulation on winning the speech contest.
B. It was a tough competition.
C. We are really proud of you.
D. Keep your spirit.
30. The text is written to . . . .
A. Encourage a friend.
B. Promote speech contest.
C. Congratulate someone
D. Admire someone’s spirit.
31. Heru : Can you tell me the way to the hospital, please?
Andri : . . . two hospital in this town. Which one do you want to go to?
A. There are
B. Are there
C. There is
D. Is there
Read the dialog to answer 32 & 33
Mr Beni : Can I have the little sugar in my tea?
Mr Edo : (32) . . . a lot of sugar in the jar. Help yourself, please?
A. There are
B. Are there
C. There is
D. Is there
33.“a lot of sugar in the jar”
the closest meaning of the underlined word is . . . .
The following text is for question no. 34-38.
34. How many things that they are on the table?
35. Based on the text, we know that . . . .
A. There are three people who met with Linda.
B. Linda has ordered five glasses of lemon tea and a plate of snack.
C. Linda and her old friend have separated for five years.
D. They sat on the center of the restaurant.
36. Where does Linda sit on the restaurant?
A. On a table on the center of the restaurant.
B. On a table on the corner of the restaurant.
C. On a table in front of the restaurant.
D. On a table besides the restaurant.
37. “...because they have separated for 5 years”
The underlined word refers to . . . .
A. Linda and the customers.
B. Linda and the cashier.
C. Linda and her old friends.
D. Linda and the waitress.
38. “...they pay for their food and drink”
The closest meaning of the underlined word is . . . .
39. Look at the picture to answer question 39
A. Let’s sing
B. Let’s read
C. Let’s talk
D. Let’s speak
40. Udin : May I ask you a questions?
Teacher : . . . what do you want to know?
B. Be quite
C. Of course not
D. Leave me alone
II. U R A I A N
41. Make a short dialog about asking and giving opinion!
“Joining extracurricular activities”
Edo : (Asking for opinion)
Udin : (Giving opinion)
42. Arrange the following words into a good sentences!
a. Won’t – in – water – be – the future – enough – there
b. She – am – that – will – I – come – to – the meeting – this – evening – sure
43. Arrange the sentences below to make a good dialog!
Siti : Great!
Siti : Really? What is it?
Siti : No kidding. How did you know?
Dayu : Mr Adi told me just now. We are not going to have a class tomorrow. All students will go to the National Museum.
Dayu : We are going to visit the National Museum tomorrow.
Dayu : I’ve got good news for you.
44. Write at least 4 sentences what the students should do or should not do based on the school rules!
45. Read the text and answer the questions!
a. What does the text intended to?
b. What does the conclusion of the text?
Bagi Anda yang membutuhkan Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2019/2020 silakan