Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PTS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Genappendidikan PTS Soal Soal PTS
|Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester Genap (Gambar Canva)|
Kumpulan Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PTS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Genap – Tidak terasa semester genap telah berjalan hampir setengah semester. Oleh karena itu bapak dan ibu guru harus mempersiapkan kembali Penilaian Tengah Semester (PTS).
Pada kesempatan ini kami akan berbagi soal, dan kunci jawaban PTS mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 semester genap kurikulum 2013 yang diharapkan dapat membantu bapak dan ibu guru dalam memilih soal-soal yang dianggap sesuai dengan kemampuan peserta didik Anda.
Berikut Soal dan Kunci Jawaban Penilaian Tengah Semester (PAS) Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Genap Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2020/2021 yang dikutip dari Modul PJJ SMP Kelas 7 yang diterbitkan Direktorat Sekolah Menengah Pertama Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia :
Read the following text to answer questions 1 to 4.
1. What does the text tell us about?
A. An older brother.
B. The writer’s brother.
C. An introvert person.
D. A patient and kind person.
2. Many people think that the writer and his brother are twins because they ... .
A. are introvert persons
B. have many similarities
C. like to play football together
D. are patient and kind persons
3. What will probably happen to the readers after reading the text?
A. Be inspired with the characters of the writer’s brother.
B. Be curious to know more about the writer’s brother
C. Be eager to get in touch with the writer’s brother
D. Be willing to go to the writer’s house.
4. “We also like to spend the time together by playing game.”
What does the underlined word refer to?
A. The writer’s father and mother
B. The writer and his parents.
C. The writer and his brother.
D. The writer and his family.
Read the following text to answer questions 5 to 8
5. What is the writer’s intention to write the text?
A. To ask people to visit the best island in Bali.
B. To show the naturalness of the islands in Bali.
C. To describe the residents of Nusa Lembongan.
D. To promote the attraction of Nusa Lembongan.
6. Why is it recommended for the water sport lovers?
A. They can enjoy snorkelling and diving there.
B. They can prove the naturalness of the island.
C. They can rent motorbikes and bicycles to surround it.
D. They can see seaweed being spread out in the sun.
7. What will the readers likely do after reading the text?
A. Take the pictures the island.
B. Visit the island to enjoy its attraction.
C. Rent the motorbike to go to the island.
D. Prepare themselves for snorkeling and diving
8. “They are so riveting.”
The underlined word refers to ... .
A. coral reefs and colorful fish
B. several underwater locations
C. snorkelling and diving equipments
D. most residents as seaweed farmers
The following texts are for question 9
9. What do the texts tell us about?
A. The writer’s houses.
B. Two amazing houses.
C. The writer’s parents and uncle.
D. The writer’s house and the house of his uncle.
The texts are for question 10.
10. Which of the following statements is correct based on the texts?
A. Text 1 and text 2 have the same topic.
B. Text 1 is about an animal and text 2 is about a thing.
C. We can find the description about color in the texts.
D. We can find the description about a habit in the texts.
Read the dialog to answer questions 1 to 3
1. Why does Siti think that Lisa’s bedroom is big?
A. There are many things in the bedroom.
B. The bedroom is tidy and comfortable.
C. The bedroom is well organized.
D. There are two pink wardrobes.
2. “Wow your bedroom is very tidy, comfortable ...”.
What is the closest meaning of the underlined word?
3. How many colors are there in Lisa’s bedroom?
4. Classic it simple make and design incomparable its
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A. 8 3 6 4 2 1 5 7
B. 2 4 1 5 3 6 8 7
C. 8 1 5 3 6 4 2 7
D. 2 1 5 3 6 4 8 7
5. Edo : Hallo, I’m in the bus terminal now. But I still can’t find Simon. What does he look like?
Dewi : He is tall. He has ... skin.
The text is for questions 6 to 8.
6. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A pet
B. A rodent
C. A hobby
D. A house
7. Why does Rizky like Umar’s house?
A. It keeps cockroaches.
B. It is sparkling and tidy.
C. Umar likes to tidy up his house.
D. There are no mice in Umar’s house.
8. What do you think Umar’s personality is like?
9. Haikal : Do you know nearby spot to enjoy the sunrise?
Danish : Yes, I do. It is on Moko Hill. The view is .... .
Haikal : I’d love to go there
10. Akmal : I’ve never seen a peacock spreading its tail. I wonder what it is like.
Davish : I’ve ever seen it when visiting a zoo. Its tail is ... . That’s really wonderful
Read the dialog to answer questions 11 to 13.
11. Where does the dialog probably take place?
A. In a zoo
B. In a park
C. In a beach
D. In a museum
12. “I like visiting it”
The underlined word refers to ....
A. The item
B. The place
C. The tour guide
D. The description
13. “This place is fascinating.” What is the antonym of ‘facinating’?
For questions 14 to 18 choose the best option to complete the dialog.
Complete the dialog with appropriate word.