Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Ajaran 2022/2023pendidikan Soal PAS
Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 SMP Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Ajaran 2022/2023 - Soal Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) sangat berarti bagi bapak dan ibu guru untuk dijadikan referensi pada saat Penilaian Akhir Semester tahun depan.
Pada kesempatan ini kami akan berbagi soal, dan kunci jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 9 kurikulum 2013 Tahun Ajaran 2022/2023, serta dilengkapi dengan kisi-kisi penulisan soalnya.
Berikut Soal dan Kunci Jawaban Penilaian Akhir Semester PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 9 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Ajaran 2022/2023 :
Pilihlah salah satu jawaban dari A, B, C atau D yang paling benar!
Congratulations on winning ….
A. the speech competition
B. the game competition
C. the singing contest
D. the running race
2.Tato : Congratulations Tati! Finally you pass your examination.
Tati : It’s very kind of you to say so. Thank you very much, Tato.
The underlined sentence belongs to. . . .
A. congratulations expression
B. response of congratulations
C. hope/wish expression
D. response of hope/wish
3. ”I hope that you you’ll get well soon, Grandma. So we can go to the beach together this weekend.”
The underlined words means . . . .
A. have homesick
B. Stay sick
C. get worse
D. recover from illness
How does the receiver feel to receive such greeting card?
He/she probably feels . . . .
5. Mr. Sugeng : I hope you will win the next dance competition.
Trisya : . . . .
The best expression to complete the dialogue is . . . .
A. I hope you can win the competition
B. Thank you, sir. I hope so
C. Congratulation, Sir
D. Thank you, Trisya
6. Eko : What for do we have breakfast?
Mother : We have breakfast . . . have more energy to do daily activities.
B. so that
C. in order to
D. in order not to
7. You should study hard . . . you pass the final examination.
B. so that
C. in order to
D. in order not to
The following dialogue is for number 8-9
Eko : I don’t feel well. I’m catching a cold.
Ayu : You should go to the doctor, Eko. You look very pale. I think you need to take medicine.
Iyos : I don’t agree with you, Ayu. Too much medicine is not good. Eko, just take a rest, drink a lot of water, and eat only healthy food.
Eko : All right. Thank you.
8. What do they talk about?
A. Catching a cold.
B. Going to the doctor.
C. Taking too much medicine.
D. Avoiding to consume too much medicine.
9. Why does Iyos disagree with Ayu?
A. Eko needs to take medicine.
B. Doctor can cure any diseases.
C. Catching cold is not dangerous.
D. Too much medicine is not good.
The text is for number 10-12.
10. What is the text written for?
A. To give warning of the product.
B. To explain how to use the product.
C. To persuade people to buy the product.
D. To give detail information of the product.
11. What is the kind of medicine in the picture?
12. Based on the picture, how should we use the medicine?
A. Use medicine with the meal.
B. Use medicine after having meal.
C. Use medicine before having meal.
D. Use medicine according to physician’s instructions.
Text for number 13-15
How to Make Mango Juice
Materials: A glass of ice pack, a spoon of sugar, a piece of mango, half glass of water.
First, peel the mango and clean it.
Next, cut the mango into pieces and put them into the juicer.
Then, add the water, ice and sugar.
After that turn on the juicer and wait for about 15 seconds.
Finally, pour the juice into the glass and ready to drink.
13. What should we do after peeling the mango?
A. Cleaning it.
B. Cutting it into pieces.
C. Putting it into the juicer.
D. Pouring it into the glass.
14. When should we turn off the juicer?
After waiting for about . . . seconds.
D. fifty- five
15. Cut the mango into pieces and put them into the juicer (the second step). The word “them” refers to . . . .
C. ice pack
D. pieces of mango
The text for number 16-17
If you can set your camera to make a very long exposure, you can entertain yourself by drawing with light in the dark.
You will need :
- a camera
- a darkened room
- a flashlight
- a tripod
what to do:
1. Check your camera instruction to find an option that gives a 15-to-20-second exposure.
2. Place the camera pointing into the middle of the room.
3. Turn on your flashlight and turn off the light of the room. Make the room as dark as possible.
4. Press the button on your camera, stand back and whirl your flashlight around while you count the seconds. Try to draw patterns of light, such as swirls or shapes.
5. When you run out of moves, turn off flash light. Check the camera. If it is still recording, wait for it to stop. Then, see what kind of image you’ve made. It is wonderful.
Adopted from: Woodward, John, Necessary Skill and Then Some…, New York, Dorling Kindersley Limited, 2014.
16. What is the intention of the text above?
A. To tell the reader how to make a drawing with the light in the dark.
B. To promote the camera which can make a long exposure.
C. To describe a drawing with light in the dark.
D. To persuade the reader to buy a camera.
17. What will happen to your camera if you turn on the light of the room?
A. It cannot draw patterns of light, such as swirls or shapes.
B. It cannot capture the patterns of the light.
C. It can record the pattern of light.
D. It can damage the flash light.
18. The RCTI . . . the independent day ceremony lively from Istana Merdeka Jakarta now.
A. is presenting
B. are presenting
C. was presenting
D. were presenting
The text is for number 19-20
Indah : Hello, who is speaking, please?
Rose : This is Rose speaking.
Indah : Oh, its’ you my old friend. How have you been?
Rose : Pretty good. By the way, I am driving towards your house.
Indah : Really? I’m surprised. Okay, I’m preparing everything.
19. Based on the dialogue, They . . .
A. are having a conversation at the moment
B. are chatting through mobile phone
C. are watching television together
D. are talking on the phone
20. Where is Indah right now?
A. She is outside.
B. She is at home.
C. She is in the car.
D. She is not at home.
The text is for number 21-22
Erna : Where were you last night?
Elly : I went to my grandpa. Did you come to my house?
Erna : Yes, I did. I was knocking the door but no one replied.
Elly : I’m sorry for it. We’re not at home.
Erna : Well it’s okay.
21. Who was knocking the door?
C. No one
22. We’re not at home. The word “We” refers to . . . .
A. Elly and her friends
B. Erna and family
C. Elly and family
D. Erna and Elly
The text is for number 23-24
Dedi : Her, have you watched the champion league final?
Heri : No, I haven’t. Who won the match?
Dedi : Arsenal FC finally defeated Barcelona.
Heri : I’m happy to hear that.
Dedi : Of course you are. But I am not.
Heri : Please don’t be disappointed. There will be another match.
23. What do they actually talk about?
A. A football match.
B. A baseball match.
C. A basketball match.
D. A volleyball match.
24. Why is Dedi disappointed?
A. He supports Arsenal.
B. His team won the match.
C. His favourite football team lost.
D. He didn’t watch the final match.
25. Have you ever been to UK before?
A. No, I don’t.
B. No. I didn’t.
C. No, I haven’t.
D. No, you have not.
26. Read the dialogue and answer the question!
Mr. Salim : Congratulations, Ana! You have got the first winner for regional English speech contest.
Ana : Thank you, sir.
Mr. Salim : I hope you will be the winner for National English Speech Contest next month.
Ana : I’ll try my best, sir.
a. What is the relationship between Mr. Salim and Ana?
b. Why does Mr. Salim congratulate Ana?
27. Complete each sentence with one of the sentence parts in the box.
• In order to keep our school clean
• So that we wouldn’t be late.
• So that I wouldn’t get lost.
a. We left early . . . .
b. I took a map . . . .
c. We should put more rubbish bin . . . .
28. Look at the picture above and answer the questions!
a. What is the text written for?
b. Which vitamin contains zero percent?
Teks for number 29.
• Bananas (pisang kepok) 5pcs
• Palm sugar 50 gram
• Salt 3 gram
• Water 200ml
• Corn flour 30 gram
• Coconut milk boiled 30 ml
1. Peel the bananas and slice inti 2 cm pieces.
2. Place the water in a small saucepan, add the palm sugar, salt, and bananas slices, bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Thicken the boiled mixture with corn flour mixed with five tablespoon of water.
4. Serve with the coconut milk in a dessert bowl.
For 5 portions.
Adopted from: Chef Mudana Cooking Class Sanur, “Indonesian Recipes,” https://www.cookingclasssanur.com(19th November 2019)
29. Read the text above then answer the questions!
a. What is the writer’s purpose in writing the text?
b. Why do we need to add coconut milk before serving?
c. Why do we need to add palm sugar to the food?
30. Look at the picture below. Explain what are they doing now? (explain each person activity)