Kisi-Kisi, Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 9 Semester Ganjil
Thursday, December 6, 2018
|Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 9 Semester Ganjil|
Untuk bapak dan ibu guru data seperti kisi-kisi, soal dan lembar jawaban soal PAS (Penilaian Akhir Semester) ini mungkin sangat berarti terutama bagi mereka yang berkasnya hilang karena lupa menyimpan atau dipinjam seseorang dan tidak dikembalikan.
Terlebih lagi komputer atau laptop yang biasa digunakan rusak atau hilang digondol maling sehingga semua data yang berhubungan dengan semua pekerjaan tersebut lenyap. Untuk mengatasi hal tersebut salah satu adalah dengan cara menyimpannya secara cloud atau awan melalui beberapa media seperti dropbox, google drive dan lain sebagainnya.
Berikut kisi-kisi, soal dan Jawaban mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 9 Penilaian Akhir Semester Semester Ganjil :
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) a, b, c, or d!
Look at this picture to answer no 1-2.
1. The writer’s intention to write the text is to ....
A. praise Ali’s success.
B. wish on Ali’s hard working.
C. proof that Ali is the best.
D. show Indah’s pride to Ali.
2. “Hard work off.”
The sentence means ....
A. a hard working needs a lot of money. C. a serious work will bring a good result.
B. all people should work very hard. D. a hard worker will be paid a lot.
Look at this picture to answer no 3-4.
Ainul : Congratulations, Vanto. You’ve won the English speech contest. We’re proud of you.
Vanto : .... (3)
Farhan : I hope you can represent the students of Indramayu into national level.
Vanto : .... (4)
3. A. I hope so. C. Well done, Ainul.
B. Good luck. D. Thank you.
4. A. I hope so. C. Well done, Farhan.
B. Good luck. D. Thank you.
Look at this picture to answer no 5-6.
5. What does the writer’s intention to write the card above?
A. To show her care of her friend’s birthday.
B. To tell her friend how amazing she is in her birthday.
C. To inform something good to her friend.
D. To ask her friend to celebrate her birthday.
6. “May GOD pour his love and warmth on you in all walks of life.”
From this sentence we can infer that the writer hopes her friend will get guidance from God in ....
A. the relationship with her family.
B. her school life.
C. everything she does.
D. achieving higher career.
Look at this picture to answer no 7-8.
7. The suitable conjunction for that dialogue is ....
A. so that C. so
B. in order to D. in order not to
8. From the dialogue we know that ....
A. the teacher does not feel well
B. the teacher takes some rest
C. the teacher asks the student to take some rest
D. the student gets well
9. Aas studies hard everyday ... be accepted to SMAN 1 Sindang.
A. so C. in order to
B. so that D. be
10. She asks her teacher to leave early ... she can visit her grandmother in the hospital.
A. so C. in order to
B. to D. be
11. Candu : I will give my father a new trousers as a gift.
Ikko : .... It’s better if you buy him a suit.
A. I agree C. I completely understand
B. I disagree with you D. I don’t know
12. Lauria : I don’t feel well. I’m catching a cold.
Meliyan : You should go to the doctor.
Sendi : I don’t think that’s a good idea. Just take a good rest and drink a lot of water, Lauria.
The underlined expression expresses ....
A. sympathy C. agreement
B. possibility D. disagreement
The label below is for no. 13-14
13. Which of the following sickness cannot be relieved by this medicine?
A. Headache C. Cancer
B. Coughs D. Fever
14. What's the writer's purpose to write the text above?
A. To inform the process of making Cold Breaker.
B. To persuade people to use the product.
C. To explain the ingredients of the product.
D. To describe the illnesses that can be cured.
The label below is for no. 15-17
15. From the label above we know that ....
A. This medicine is only for adult.
B. This medicine is in the form of syrup.
C. Stomachache can be cured with this medicine.
D. Children under 12 cannot take this medicine.
16. Who must be consulted to the doctor before taking this medicine?
B. Children under 6 years.
C. Children 12 years and over.
D. Children 6 to under 12 years.
17. "Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose"
The underlined word has similar meaning with ....
A. Damage C. Rehabilitate
B. Recall D. Provide
The label below is for no. 18-19
18. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To advertise a supplement for woman.
B. To describe a product for adult.
C. To give detailed information about the supplement.
D. To tell the value of a supplement.
19. “This product contains no artificial …”
The word “artificial” in the sentence means ….
A. Original C. Unnatural
B. Pure D. Inexpensive
The following text is for questions no. 20-23
A Basic Recipe for Fried Rice
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon salt
Salt and pepper to taste
4 tablespoons cooking oil or as needed
3 cups cooked rice
1-2 tablespoons ligh soy sauce or oyster sauce as desired
1. Lightly beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a wok and add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. When the oil is hot, pour the eggs. Stir until it is lightly scrambled but not too dry. Remove the eggs and clean out the wok.
3. Add another 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add rice and stir-fry for a few minutes using a wooden spatula. Put soy sauce as desired.
4. Add the scrambled egg back into the pan. Mix thoroughly. Serve hot.
20. How should you serve the fried rice best?
A. adding the scrambled egg C. adding 2 tablespoons oil
B. stirring it for a few minutes D. serving the fried rice hot.
21. “Lighly beat the eggs.” (step 1)
The underlined word means ....
A. crack C. fry
B. mix D. cook
22. “ ... until it is lighly scrambled ... “ (step 2)
The underlined word refers to ....
A. oil C. rice
B. salt D. egg
23. What is the purpose of the text above?
A. To inform about a recipe for fried rice.
B. To show how easy to make fried rice.
C. To show the steps in making fried rice.
D. To inform the materials used to make fried rice.
Look at this picture to answer no 24-25.
Rosa : Salma, can you tell me how to make dragonfruit juice?
Salma : All right, Rosa..... (24) grab a fruit that are well prepared and then split into 4 parts, then take meat fruit just then put it in a blender with ice cubes.
Rosa : I see.
What is next?
Salma : Process until completely smooth then .... (25) into serving cups. Finally, add sweetener if required, serve immediately.
24. A. First C. Next
B. Then D. Finally
25. A. pour B. to pour C. poured D. pouring
Look at this picture to answer no 26.
26. Ikko : Fer, can you tell me how to register for the member of volley ball club?
Ferry : Oh, it is easy. First, .... the form and fill it.
Ikko : And then?
Ferry : Then, give it to the teacher and join for practicing.
A. ask C. asking
B. asked D. to ask
Look at this picture to answer no 27-28.
27. A. I am watering the flowers C. I am cleaning a whiteboard
B. I am reading a novel D. I am sweeping the floor
28. From the dialogue we know that ....
A. Masriyah is looking for Wulan.
B. Masriyah is doing nothing.
C. Masriyah is asking to Wulan.
D. Masriyah is sweeping the floor.
The following text is for questions no. 29-31
Today, Cici is visiting her grandparents. She loves cooking with her grandmother. Her grandma usually teaches her how to cook delicious dishes. At this moment, Cici is learning how to make tasty chicken soup.
Cici is helping to cut some onions, chilies, carrots, potatoes and other vegetables. She is also writing her grandmother’s recipe. She plans to make chicken soup at home next Monday. She is making the chicken soup for her mother. Next Monday is her mother’s birthday.
29. What is Cici doing at the moment?
A. She loves cooking with her grandmother.
B. Her grandma usually teaches her how to cook delicious dishes.
C. Cici is learning how to make tasty chicken soup.
D. She is planing to make chicken soup at home.
30. “She is also writing her grandmother’s recipe .“ (par. 2)
The underlined word refers to ....
A. Cici C. Cici’s mother
B. Cici’s grandmother D. Cici’s sister
31. Which sentence is correct according to the text?
A. Cici is visiting her parents.
B. Grandmother is learning how to make tasty chicken soup.
C. Her grandmother is helping Cici to cut some onions.
D. Cici is writing her grandmother’s recipe.
32. Erna : What time did you finish your homework, Nia?
Nia : I don’t remember what time I finished my homework. Maybe at five. I remember
that when my Dad got home around 4 pm, I was still .... on my homework.
A. work C. to Work
B. works D. working
33. While I .... in my room, my sister left home..
C. was studying
D. have studied
34. Arrange these words into correct sentence.
I - walking out -when- you - were - you - yesterday - called - of the bank.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
35. Udin : ...................................
Dayu : For eight years now. My father died when I was a baby, and my mother died eight
A. How long have you been an orphan?
B. Why have you been an orphan?
C. Have you been an orphan?
D. How have you been an orphan?
36. Siti : Why don’t you live with your grandparents?
Lina : .....
My grandfather died even before I was born, and my grandmother died six years ago.
A. Because they pass away. C. Because they have passed away.
B. Because they passed away. D. Because they were passing away.
The following text is for questions no. 37-40.
37. A. do C. are
B. does D. have
38. A. finish C. finishing
B. finished D. to finish
39. A. receive C. received
B. receives D. receiving
40. A. has been C. is being
B. have been D. are being
41. Read the situation carefully and decide what the speaker in conversation would say.
The conversation :
Nika : Sari, I will get a schoolarship from the government to finish my school.
Pita : ....
42. Fill in the table with the facts stated on the label.
43. Rearrange these jumbled steps of making avocado juice.
a. Then, put the avocado pulp into a blender.
b. Finally, pour the juice into a glass and your avocado juice is ready to drink
c. After that, blend it for about 5-10 minutes until all the ingredients are mixed perfectly.
d. First, cut the avocado in half vertically and remove the seed with a knife then scoop out the pulp.
e. To sweeten it, you can also add some sugar or honey.
How to Make A Glass of Avocado Juice
44. Imelda is calling Amanda, change the words in the brackets into continuous form.
Amanda : Hello. Amanda (speak) here. Who is it?
Imelda : Hello Amanda. I’m Imelda.
Amanda : Oh, Imelda. Are you (use) somebody’s phone? This isn’t your phone numbers, right?
Imelda : No, it isn’t. I am using my mother’s phone. My battery is running out. By the way, what are you (do)?
Amanda : Oh, I (study) right now.
Imelda : Oh, that sounds great.
Amanda : Oh, don’t mention it.
Imelda : Good luck on the exam tomorrow. Bye.
Amanda : You too. Bye.
45. Read the text below carefully that contain present perfect then answer the questions.
Have you watched Harry Potter movies? If yes, then you surely know JK Rowling. She is a British author. She has started writing since 1990.
Her fantacy books have won multiple awards. The books have been sold more than 400 million copies and translated into 67 languages. They have become the best-selling book series in history.
J.K. Rowling has been married to Dr Neil Murray since 2001. They have had one daughter and one son. But Joanne has also had one daughter from her previous marriage.
Joanne Kathleen Rowling has become so popular after writing Harry Potter. The success of her book series has made her to be a billionaire author. She has received many honours and awards.
A. When has JK Rowling started writing?
B. What has she received after writing Harry Potter?