Kisi-Kisi, Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil
Thursday, December 6, 2018
|Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil|
Untuk bapak dan ibu guru data seperti kisi-kisi, soal dan lembar jawaban soal PAS (Penilaian Akhir Semester) ini mungkin sangat berarti terutama bagi mereka yang berkasnya hilang karena lupa menyimpan atau dipinjam seseorang dan tidak dikembalikan.
Terlebih lagi komputer atau laptop yang biasa digunakan rusak atau hilang digondol maling sehingga semua data yang berhubungan dengan semua pekerjaan tersebut lenyap. Untuk mengatasi hal tersebut salah satu adalah dengan cara menyimpannya secara cloud atau awan melalui beberapa media seperti dropbox, google drive dan lain sebagainnya.
Berikut kisi-kisi, soal dan Jawaban mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Penilaian Akhir Semester Semester Ganjil :
I. Choose the correct answer by crossing (x) A, B, C, or D!
1. Teacher : Excuse me. May I have your..., please?
Students : Yes, Ma’am.
2. Sandrina : Sandra, please look at me! Would you stop doing that please?
Sandra : ……… I am so sorry
What is the best respond from the expression above?
A. Yes, I am C. Yes, she is
B. Yes, I can D. Yes, they are
3. Ayu : We must clean our class everyday.
Anita : Yes.
Ayu : Anita, do you....what did I say?
Anita : Yes,I do. We must clean our class everyday.
A. know C. understand
B. like D. think
4. Karin : Do you understand the story?
Kiki : .... She speaks very fast.
A. Not really C. I think
B. Yes, I understand D. That’s good.
5. Febri draws a beautiful picture about scenery. What is the best expression to appreciate his picture?
A. That’s my boy C. Sorry I can’t
B. Good job D. What a wonderful picture
6. Andi : Great I think that is a beautiful invitation card, I like it.
Sapri : .....
The best respond is.....
A. Are you sure C. Thank you very much
B. I think it’s easy D. Sorry, I do not know
7. A. Do you think so
B. What do you think
C. Do you know
D. Any body knows
8. Tia : Nia, do you think English is easy or difficult ?
Nia : ..... I love English.
A. I don’t think so. C. Do you think so?
B. I think it’s easy. D. English is difficult.
9. Raka wants to know if susan can sing a love song.
What is the best expression for the sentence above?
A. I can sing a love song. C. Can you sing a love song?
B. Do you like a love song. D. I love sing a song.
10. Abel : Lulu, can you return the book to the library for me?
Lulu : .... I can and I will.
A. I don’t think I can B. I’m not sure C. I’m sorry D. Certaintly
11. Teacher : ...
Beni : Certainly, sir
A. Beni, can you speak English?
B. Beni, will you close the window, please?
C. Beni, can you sing a song?
D. Beni, will you make fried rice?
12. Adrian : Will you clean your classroom?
Aprilyan : Yes, ....
A. I will B. I will not C. you will D. you will not
The following dialogue is for question no. 12-13.
13. Can Beni write the message in English?
A. No, she cannot
B. Yes, she can
C. No, he cannot
D. Yes, he can
14. Will Beni write the message in English?
A. No. She will not
B. Yes, she will
C. No, he will not
D. Yes, he will
15. Mr. Agus :“With good example from the teacher, the students will obey the school regulation.”
According to Mr. Agus, we can says that…
A. the students will obey the school regulation.
B. he will obey the school regulation.
C. the students will be good example.
D. he will give good example.
The following text is for question no. 15-16.
16. What should we do?
A. Ask questions in English C. Only greet teacher in English
B. Use less English D. Be ashamed to use English
17. What should not we do?
A. Use more English C. Be ashamed to use English
B. Greet teacher in English D. Ask questions in English
18. He is fourteen. He ... ride motorcycle.
A. should not C. is not
B. did not D. does not
19. If you want to be a rich man, you .... save your money.
A. may B. should C. must not D. should not
20. The students .... when they have flag ceremony.
A. must wear black skirt
B. must sweep the floor
C. must not be late to school
D. must wear school uniform
21. What should you do if you have a toothache?
A. We should take a bath.
B. We should have a breakfast.
C. We should take a nap.
D. We should go to the dentist.
22. What must you do if the classroom is dirty?
A. We must read books everyday. C. We must clean our classroom.
B. We must study hard. D. We must go to school on time.
23. Rully : The weather is very hot.
Osah : Okay.
A. Turn on the television, please! !
B. Turn off the lamp, please!
C. Open the window, please
D. Close the door, please!
24. Ali : Keep your classroom clean, please!
Akbar : .....
A. All right
B. I don’t think so
C. I’m sorry
D. Never mind
25. Fakhri : .... before studying.
Nada : That’s good.
A. Let’s pray together
B. Lets’s have a rest
C. Let’s pay for canteen
D. Let’s go home
26. Novi says,”You can wear a batik shirt or a formal shirt. But please don’t wear a T-shirt.”
The sentence above tells us about expression ....
A. invitation C. permission
B. instruction D. prohibition
27. Teacher : Hey, Raynaldi. What are you doing there?
Raynaldi : ... I wash my hands?
Teacher : Yes, please and back to class soon.
A. Will C. May
B. Should D. Can
28. Lucky : May I return this book to the library?
Subahan : ....
A. Yes, you can
B. Yes, you may
C. Yes, you do
D. Yes, she does
The following text is for question no. 29-30.
29. From the text we know that the writer is…
A. Beni C. Lina
B. Siti D. Dayu
30. The greeting card is given for…
A. Edo C. Siti
B. Udin D. Lina
31. Why does Siti give the greeting card to Lina?
A. Siti wants to congrate Lina’s anniversary.
B. Lina wants to give Siti a birthday present.
C. Siti and Lina celebrate their birthday together.
D. That is Siti’s birthday party.
The following text is for question no. 32-34.
32. Kiki gives the greeting card for….
A. Football player
B. aunty Melvin
C. new baby
D. his Nephew
33. The greeting cards is given because his aunty
Has a …
A. baby C. nephew
B. football D. new baby
34. Who is Melvin?
A. Kiki’s aunt C. Kiki’s baby
B. Kiki’s nephew D. Kiki’s football player
The following text is for question no. 35-36.
35. Based on the text, how many traditional transportations are there? There are ... traditional transportation
A. two C. four
B. three D. five
36. There…public transportation, such as buses, trains, ojeks and angkots
A. am C. is
B. was D. are
The following text is for question no. 37-38.
37. Is there a girl with a scarf?
A. No, there isn’t
B. No, she isn’t
C. Yes, there is
D. Yes, she is
38. Which one is the correct statement based on the text?
A. There is not a straight hair
B. There is a boy with curly hair
C. There are six girls
D. There are three students
39. Complete the lyrics of the song” Heal The World” By Michael Jackon
40. The synonym of the underline word is…
Read the text then answer questions!
41. What abilities that Wina can do?
42. What do you think about Wina?
43. Write down a suggestion based on the situation below!
Our classroom is dirty and messy
44. Your friend invite you to his/her birthday party. You want to make greeting card for your friend. Here are the form.
45. Read the text and answer the questions!
a. Why are the roads very busy now?
b. Are there any policemen around?