Kisi-Kisi, Soal dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Ganjilpendidikan
|Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester Ganjil|
Untuk bapak dan ibu guru data seperti kisi-kisi, soal dan lembar jawaban soal PAS (Penilaian Akhir Semester) ini mungkin sangat berarti terutama bagi mereka yang berkasnya hilang karena lupa menyimpan atau dipinjam seseorang dan tidak dikembalikan.
Berikut kisi-kisi, soal dan Jawaban mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Penilaian Akhir Semester Semester Ganjil :
I. Multiple Choice
1. Dad : Good morning, Dear.
Dito : … ,Dad. How are you?
Dad : I’m fine
A. Good night C. Good afternoon
B. Good morning D. Good evening
2. Mr. Ali : Hi! Nila! How are you?
Siti : not too bad, thanks.and you, Sir?
Mr. Ali : ...
A. You are welcome C. I’m fine too, thanks
B. Don’t mention it D. How do you do
3. Teacher : See you later, Dayu. Good luck with your English test
Dayu : ... Sir. Thanks
A. Good morning
B. See you later
C. Good Night
D. Good bye
4. Mom : Good night. Have a nice dream
Sinta : … have a nice dream, too.
A. Good afternoon C. Good bye
B. See you tomorrow D. Good night
5. Linda : This is the Cake for you. I hope you like it.
Atin : Wow, I like it ...
A. thank you C. you are so kind
B. I’m Sorry D. how do you do
6. Andi : Can I borrow your ruler?
Sani : Sure, here it is.
Andi : thank you
Sani : …
A. I’m sorry C. you are welcome
B. don’t forget it D. fine
7. Wisnu : I’m sorry . I have lost your book?
Nathan : ...
A. You are welcome C.You are so kind
B. Don’t forget it D.No problem
8. Andri : Good morning, Mom.
Mrs. Anisah : Good morning, Andri. Why are you late?
Andri : … my friend gets accident.
A. I’m sorry C.Nice to meet you
B. Thanks D. Very well
The text for question no 9-10.
Hi, I am Nina. My full name is Nina Ayuningtyas. I was born in Bali, September 17th, 2005. I study at SMP HarapanBangsa. My father is Mr. Rajali. He is a teacher. My mother is Mrs. Kurnia. She is a nurse. My elder sister is Linda. She is student of SMA Perjuangan.
9. Where does Nina study? She studies at…
A. SMA Perjuangan C. SMP BungaBangsa
B. SMP HarapanBangsa D. SMA HarapanBangsa
10. When was Nina born?
A. November, 17th 2005 C. September, 17th 2005
B. January, 1st 2006 D. March, 7th 2006
11. Fajar : Hi. I’m Fajar. What is your name?
Nana : …
A. My name is Nana
B. I’m Fajar
C. His name is Fajar
D. She is Nana
12. Anton : …?
Susilo : I live at 27 JalanTeratai Indramayu.
A. How old are you C. How are you?
B. Where do you come from? D. Where do you live?
13. Andi : ...
Koko : I like playing basket ball everyday
A. Where do you live? C.Where are you from?
B. What is your name? D. What do you like?
The text for question no 14-15
Hello, my name is Edo. I am twelve years old. I am student of SMP Negeri 2 Biak. I live in Biak, Papua. I like swimming and cycling. My favorite color is green. My favorite food is fried chicken. Nice to meet you.
14. What does Edo like? He likes…
A. Reading book C. Swimming and running
B. Cycling and swimming D.cooking and cycling
15. What is his favorite food?
A. Fried chicken b. Noodle C. Fried rice D. Pizza
The text is for question 16 -17
There are five people in my family, My father is Mr. Ahmad. ...(16) is a Doctor. My mother is Mrs. Annissa. She is a housewife. My big brother is Nathan . He is student of senior high school. And my sister is Amelia. (17)... is still in the kindergarten.
16. The best answer for number 16 is...
A. We b. He C. You D. She
17. The best answer for number 17 is....
A. She b. You C. He D. They
18. I have my friend. Her name is Dita. … hobby is cooking.
A. My b. His C.Her D. Its
19. The brother of your father is called...
A. Uncle b. Aunt C. Brother D. Daughter
20. The mother of your mother is called...
A. Aunt C. Grandfather
B. Grandmother D.Father
This is a chart of DAYS. Have a look at the chart and answer the questionfor no 21-22!
21. What is the day before Saturday? It is …
A. Sunday b. Tuesday C. Friday D. Thursday
22. Today is Wednesday. Tomorrow will be …
A. Tuesday b. Thursday C. Saturday D. Monday
Text for no. 23
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
English Indonesian Social Study Math Science
Math Science Sports English Indonesian
Arts Citizenship Religion Science
Religion Arts Arts Indonesian
23. Based on the schedule above. You learn English on . . .
A. Monday & Tuesday C. Thursday & Friday
B. Monday &Wednesday D. Thursday &Monday
24. Siti : This month is April. What is next month?
Faiz : It is …
25. Dita : How many months in a year, Susi?
Susi : there are …
A. Twelve b. Ten C. Eleven D. Seven
26. Rini : Can you tell me the time, please?
Roni : ...
A. It’s ten a clock C. It’s eleven past one
B. It’s five past eleven D.It’s half past ten
27. 1Rizki : What time is it?
Ridho : …
A. It is ten to two C. It is a half past two
B. It is ten past two D.It is ten past seven
The text for question no 28-30
Mrs. Vina : When do we celebrate Independence day?
Umar : It is on august, 17th
Mrs. Vina : what month do we celebrate the national education day?
Lila : It is on May, 2 nd
Mrs. Vina : when do we celebrate Kartini day?
Rosyid : It is on April.
MrsVina : good! Do you know in what date is it?
Rosyid : It is on April the twenty first.
28. On August 17th we celebrate the …
A. National Education day C.Kartini’s day
B. New year D. Independence day
29. The National Education day is in …
A. On may the second C. on april the twenty first
B. On may the twenty first D. On august the seventeenth
30. On April we celebrate the …
A. New year C.Kartini day
B. Independence day D.National Education
31. They have two wings and feather. They can fly at sky. They have two legs. Which of these pictures does the paragraph describe?
A. B. C. D.
32. Yuni : Where will you go, Mira?
Mira : I will go to the ... I want to save my money.
C. post office
33. Beni : What is the wonder animal from our country?
Beno : It is ... It lives in Ujung Kulon National Park..
34. Where is the situation in the picture?
C. post office
The text for question no 35-36
I have … (35) new book. It is Harry Potter. …(36) book is very interesting. The story pulls me to the setting. I love the book.
35. A. some b. a C. the D. an
36. A. the b. a C. an D. some
37. Where is the sheep? The sheep is … the box
D. in front
38. Where is the dog? The dog is … the table.
D. in front
39. George : How many pens do you have ?
James : I have …
A. two pens
B. three pens
C. four pens
D. five pens
The questions for no 40!
Things in Budi’s bag
No Things Number
1 Books 4
2 Pencils 2
3 Rulers 2
4 Pens 3
5 Sharpeners 1
6 Erasers 2
40. How many things does Budi have in his bag?
A. Fifteen C. Twelve
B. Fourteen D. Eleven
41. Hendra : …, Sir. I’m late to class.
Mr. Ahmad : it’s okay. Why are you late, Hendra?
Hendra : my bicycle is broken, sir.
Mr. Ahmad : Please be on time in next time. Please sit down!
Hendra : Ok, Sir. Thank you.
42. Mention the members in your family!
43. Mention the name of the days in a week!
44. Mention the things in your classroom
45. Mention the name of public buildings based on the picture below!