Kisi-kisi, Soal dan Kunci Jawaban Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Genap Kurikulum 2013
Friday, February 22, 2019
|Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Genap Kurikulum 2013|
Bagi bapak dan ibu guru SMP tidak terasa, sebentar lagi akan memasuki akhir semester genap. Biasanya bapak dan ibu guru akan disibukkan dengan membuat soal untuk (PAT) Penilaian Akhir Tahun Ujian Akhir.
Pada kesempatan ini kami akan berbagi soal-soal yang mungkin bisa dijadikan referensi untuk Penilaian Akhir Tahun khususnya pelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester genap Kurikulum 2013 yang dilengkapi dengan kisi-kisi dan jawabannya.
Berikut kumpulan Soal-soal PAT (Penilaian Akhir Tahun) Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013 Semester genap :
SOAL PILIHAN GANDA
The text is for no 1-5
I have a little sister. Her name is Salsa. She is only a year old. She is cute. Salsa like aboy because her hair is very short. She can walk, but she can’t speak. She likes walking around the house.
Salsa likes to play ball. Mother gave her a ball yesterday. The ball is soft. Salsa likes to kick the ball. I love my sister very much. She has the best smile in the world.
1. Who is Salsa?
A. The writer’s baby C. The writer’s little sister
B. The writer’s little brother D. The writer’s little boy
2. Salsa is ... year(s) old
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
3. The writer describes that salsa is ...
A. Smart B. Cute C. Friendly D. Bad tempered
4. How is salsa’s hair?
A. Short B. Thick C. Long D. Black
5. The writer likes ... very much
A. walking around the house C. Salsa’s smile
B. to play the ball D. speaking
Text for no. 6-10
My name is angel. I have Hamster. It is small and cute. I call it “Rubi”. My father gave it last week. Rubi has three different colors, they are white, brown and black. Rubi’s ears are small. It always squeaks in the time I come to close its cage. I feed it every morning. Rubi likes to eat some leaves and grass. I take the grass from the field near my house. Rubi looks happy eating the grass. I really love her very much.
6. What does the text tells about?
A. Angel’s hamster C. Smart hamster
B. Cute hamster D. Happy hamster
7. Who gave the writer hamster?
A. Her mother C. Her grand mother
B. Her father D, Her grand father
8. The writer describes that her hamster is a... animal
A. happy and cute C. small and cute
B. smart and cute D. small and smart
9. Does “Rubi” eating the grass?
A. Yes it is B. Yes it does C. No it isn’t D. No it doesn’t
10. Rubi looks happy eating the grass. The closest meaning of the underlined word is...
A. glad B. patient C. kind D. friendly
Text for no. 11-15
There is a big tree in front of my house. There are many birds in the tree. The birds are small. Their feathers are black and brown. They make nests in the tree. They fly here and there. They make by chirping in the morning. I like the sounds. The birds sometimes fly down and walk on the ground. I do not catch them. I let them live in the tree so I can enjoy their chirps every morning.
11. Where do the birds live?
A. In the tree C. In the bird’s house
B. On the ground D. In the writer’s house
12. How are the birds?
A. Small B. Slow C. Lazy D. Big
13. What is the color of the birds?
A. Black and white C. Brown and white
B. Black and brown D. White and yellow
14. What do the birds do in the morning?
A. Walking on the ground C. Flying down
B. Making nests D. Chirping
15. How does the writer feel about the birds?
A. He likes them C. He ignores them
B. He hates them D. He wants them to go
16. What do you save in this thing?
A. It can save the dress
B. It can save data
C. It can save water
D. It can’t save anything
17. Rani : “where should I put these clean plates, mom?”
Momy : “put them in the cupboard in the ...”
A. living room B. bathroom C. diningroom D. garage
18. Citra : excuse me, where are the students?
Dita : they are reading in the ...
19. You can save your stationeries in the ...
A. ruler B. wallet C. table D. school bag
20. You can use it for sweeping the floor. It is ...
A. a napkin B. a broom C. an eraser D. a sharpener
21. You can put the food in the ... to keep it fresh and cold
A. stove B. bowl C. plate D. refrigerator
Text for no 21-24
My name is Sinta. I am a students of junior high school. I have two brother, Sandi and Sahid. Sandi is a police and Sahid is a lawyer. They always work together to help the people in getting the justice. I really proud of them.
22. Who is the writer name?
A. Sinta B. Sandi C. Sahid D. Sendi
23. What does Sandi do?
A. He is a student C. He is a lawyer
B. He is a policeman D. He work together
24. What does Sahid do?
A. He is a student C. He is a lawyer
B. He is a policeman D. He works together
25. I really proud of them. The underlined words is refers to...
A. Sinta and Sandi B. Sinta and Sahid C. Sandi and Sahid D. Sinta, Sandi and Sahid
26. Pilots go to the... to fly the airplanes
A. beach B. market C. harbor D. airport
27. People go to the ... to enjoy films
A. park B. cinema C. gas station D. swimming pool
Picture for no. 28-29
28. What does he do?
A. He is a doctor B. He is a nurse C. He is a barber D. He is a banker
29. Where does he work?
A. He works in the office C. He works in the restaurant
B. He works in the bank D. He works in the hospital
Text for no 30-33
My favorite place in my house is my bedroom. I painted it pink because it’s my favorite color. I put pictures of natural scenery on the wall.
Near the window is my desk. There is an alarm clock, a dictionary, and some encyclopedias on the desk. The alarm clock wakes me up in the morning. The dictionary and the encyclopedias help me when I study. My bed is very comfortable. The color of the sheet is pink. The pillows and the bolsters are pink, too.
30. Why did the writer paint her room pink?
A. Pink makes her comfortable C. Her mother likes it
B. She likes natural scenery D. She likes pink
31. When does the writer use the encyclopedias?
A. In the morning C. When she studies
B. In her spare time D. When she wakes up
32. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To ask the reader to paint their room pink
B. To tell the reader how to decorate a room
C. To tell about the writer’s hobby
D. To describe the writer’s room
33. From the text we know that there are... in the writer’s room.
A. Two alarm clock B. Three windows C. Some pictures D. Two pillows
34. It is monkey. He is clever animal and funny
What does he likes to eat?
A. He likes eat vegetable C. He likes eat fish
B. He likes eat meat D. He likes eat fruit
35. Wow! it looks pretty. It is......
36. A buffalo has two ... on the head to protecting them selves
A. horns B. ears C. wings D. hands
37. It is bird. He is beautiful animal. He has two leg.
He has two wings. He can......
A. Jump C. Climb
B. Fly D. Swimm
Text for no 38-40
38. What is the title of the song?
A. Count on me B. Friends in need C. Middle of the sea D. Sail the word
39. Who sing a song?
A. Katty Perry B. Queen C. Bruno Mars D. Jupiter
40. What is the message of the song above?
A. Counting the number C. Have fun together
B. Friendship D. Sailing
41. Where is it!
a. b. c. d.
42. Complete the following sentences
a. A person who plants and grows rice is…
b. A person who take care the patient and work in the hospital is ...
c. A person who cuts hair and shaves beards is ...
d. A person who cooks in the restaurant is ...
43. Describe about your school in four sentences!
44. Describe about your pet in four sentences!
45. Describe about your mother in four sentences!
Nah bagi bapak dan ibu guru yang ingin mengunduh soal, kisi-kisi dan kunci jawaban Bahasa Inggris silakan unduh di sini
Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Genap Kurikulum 2013 unduh di sini
Kunci Jawaban Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Genap Kurikulum 2013 unduh di sini
Kisi-kisi Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester Genap Kurikulum 2013 unduh di sini
Cara mengunduhnya :
- Tekan Unduh di sini
- Akan muncul link.didno76.com
- Lalu tekan Get Link
- Kemudian muncul Go to Link
- Lalu muncul Google Drive
- Cari ikon download
- File akan diunduh otomatis