Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2006pendidikan Soal UKK
|Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2006|
Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2006/KTSP - Pelaksanaan UKK (Ulangan Kenaikan Kelas) mungkin sudah sedikit sekolah yang melaksanakannya pasalnya hampir semua sekolah kini sudah menggunakan kurikulum 2013.
Namun demikian ada beberapa sekolah yang masih menggunakan kurikulum 2006 sehingga materinya yang diujikan pun masih menggunakan soal-soal Kurikulum 2006. Seperti pada kesempatan kali ini kami akan memberikan kisi-kisi, soal UKK Bahasa Inggris SMP kelas 7 Kurikulum 2006.
Berikut kisi-kisi, dan soal UKK Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 SMP Kurikulum 2006 :
I. PILIHAN GANDA
1. Lina : Next week is our holiday . . . . .
Synta : That ‘ s a good idea.
A. What are you going to do ? C. What do you want to do ?
B. Where do you like to go ? D. Why don’t we go to the museum ?
2. Beni : . . . orange, Edo ?
Edo : Yes , I do. They are delicious and healthy.
A. Can I buy C. Do you pick
B. Do you Like D. Do you collect
3.Dayu : Wow! Our new library is great.
Siti : . . . .
Dayu : Absolutly . It has some new books .
A. Are you sure? B. Do you believe it ? C. Do you understand ? D. Do you know
4. Look at the following picture !
What does the boy probably say ?
A. Can you help me carry the book, please ?
B. Do you like my book ?
C. Look at the book !
D. Give me the book
5. Lina : Do you have a Dictionary ?
Siti : Yes, I do.
Lina : . . . .
Siti : Sure . here you are
A. Can you borrow one ? B. Can you lend me ? C. Do you like it? D. Are they yours?
6.Raka : Do you like playing badminton ?
Budi : . . . .
Raka : Why ?
Budi : Because it keeps me healthy.
A. Yes, I do C. Yes, he does
B. No, I don’t D. No, he doesn’t
7. The following notice advices people . . . if there is fire.
A. To sit on the stairs
B. To play on the stairs
C. To wait on the stairs
D. To go outside using the stairs55
Who receives the card?
A. Father B. Mother C. Dayu D. Uncle
9. The word “wish” in the text is closest in meaning to ....
A. See B. Look C. Hope D. Want
Text for number 10 and 11.
10. Who celebrates the birthday?
A. Lilian B. You C. Yuri D. the writer
11. When was Lilian Born ?
A. In 2001 C. In 2003
B. In 2002 D. In 2004
12. What does the notice mean ?
A. People are allowed to speak English in this area
B. People must speak English out of the area
C. People must speak English in this area
D. People must not speak in this area
13. Where must the writer go to get the things ?
C. Fish Monger
D. The butcher’s
14. The writer wants to buy the following things , Except . . . .
A. A bag
C. A book
D. A sharpener
This text is for no. 15 – 17
15. What kind of text is it ?
A. A label
B. A letter
C. A shopping list
D. An announcement
16. Which store will the writer not go to ?
A. A greengrocer’s
B. The butcher’s
C. A groser’s
D. A bakery
17. From the list we know that the writer probably wants to cook . . . .
A. Chicken soup C. Black forest
B. Chichen curry D. Fruit salad
This text is for no. 18 – 21
• An egg
• Five spoonfuls of cooking oil
• A pinch of salt
• Some grated cheese
• Pour the oil ito the pan
• Heat the oil
• Break the oil into the pan
• Cook the egg for 3-4 minutes
• Put some salt on the egg
• Take out the egg and put on the plate
• Sprinkle the fried egg with some grated cheese
18. How many cooking oil do we need ?
A. 3 spoonfuls B. 4 spoonfuls C. 5 spoonfuls D. 6 spoonfuls
19. What is the writer’s intention to write the text ?
A. Telling how to make fried egg C. Telling about kind of fried egg
B. Intruducing how to serve the fried egg D. Introducing the inggredient of friedegg
20.When do we sprinkle the cheese ?
A. After we put some cooking oil on the frying pan.
B. After we take the egg out of the frying pan.
C. When we break the egg on the frying pan.
D. Before we heat the oil on the frying pan.
21.How many way do we do to make the fried egg ?
A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8
This text is for no. 22 – 24
22. What does the text tell us about ?
A. The backpack’s material C. The parts of the backpack
B. The writer’s favourite color D. The writer’s new backpack
23. How many parts does the backpack have ?
A. 1 part B. 2 parts C. 3 parts D. 4 parts
24. Where does the writer put his bottle of water ?
In the . . . part of the backpack.
A. Fisrt B. Second C. Third D. Fourth
This text is for no. 25 – 26
My name is Jonathan. I live in Sindang , Indramayu. Let me tell you about my daily activity .
I always go to school erly in the morning, but I hardly ever go home early. It is because I always go to school and back home on foot. My school is about five kilometers from my house. Taxi is too expensive to me.
After school most of my friends practice Topeng dancing, but I cannot join them because I have to help my parent. I must get the water from the well and babysit my sisters. I have two sisters. Sometimes, I do the homework in the evening, but at other time I’m too tired to do it.
25. What does the text tell us about ?
A. Jonathan’s activities in the morning.
B. Jonathan’s daily activities.
C. The expensine taxi fare .
D. Sindang , Indramayu.
26.The following statements are true , EXCEPT . . . .
A.Jonathan has 2 sisters C. Jonathan always studies in the evening
B.Jonathan lives in Sindang D. Jonathan’s school is far from his house
27. What does Jonathan do after school ?
A. He helps his parents
B. He does his home work.
C. He plays with his friends.
D. He practices dancing with his friends.
28. Why does Jonathan always come home late ?
A. He practices dancing with his friend.
B. He returns home on foot.
C. He babysits his sisters.
D. He walks very slowly.
29. “I cannot join them. . . ”.
The underlined word is closest in meaning to ....
A. change B. bundle C. replace D. subtitute
Complete the following text to answer question 30 - 34
JUICY PINEAPPLE JUICE
1. ... ( 30 )... cut up a piece of pineapple
2. Then, ...(31)... the pineapple into a blender.
3. ( 32 ) . . . a half glass of waater into the blender. Add a spoonful of sugar.
4. Add some ice cubes into the blender.
5. ...(33)... for several minutes.
6. Now, your juice is ready to be ...( 34)...
30. A. First B. Second C. Third D. Fourth
31. A. Cut B. Chop C. Put D. Slice
32. A. Break B. Pour C. Saute D. Grate
33. A. Play B. Blend C. Press D. Push
34. A. Cooked B. Taken C. Served D. cut
35. Rearrange the following words into good sentence!
the morning – my – family – jogges – in - always
1 2 3 4 5 6
A. 5, 4, 3, 2, 6, 1 C. 6, 4, 5, 1, 2, 3
B. 2, 3, 6, 4, 5, 1 D. 2, 4, 6, 3, 1, 5
36. Rearrange the following words into good sentence!
theory – physics – to – astronomer – an – uses – maths – and– make
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A. 5, 4, 6 ,7, 8 , 2 , 3 , 9 , 1 C. 3, 4, 5, 2, 8, 6, 7, 9, 1
B. 5, 4, 1, 8, 3 , 2, 6 , 9, 7 D. 3, 4, 1, 8, 5, 2, 6, 9, 7
This text is for no. 37 – 40
37. What do you need to record your voice ?
A. A blank cassette and a tape recorder.
B. A REWIND button ang a tape recorder.
C. A RECORD button and a tape recorder.
D. A microphone, a blank cassette , and a tape recorder.
38. Which botton should you push to record your voice ?
A. The PLAY button C. The POWER button
B. The RECORD button D. The Rewind Button
39. What should you do to rewind the cassette ?
A. Play the cassette. C. Take the cassette out
B. Stop the tape recorder D. Push the REWIND button
40. “ . . . put a blank cassette . . . “
The underlined word means . . . .
A. Brandly new C. Used materials or substances
B. Legally copying D. Without any recorded sound
41. Complete the following text !
I want to describe my mother. She is about 40 years old. She is about 160 cm ....(a) ....She has round face and black short hair. She has big eyes and a flat nose. My mother likes ....(b) .... Her favourite chef is Rudi choirudin and her favourite food is Soto Betawi.
My mother usually helps me when I find ....(c) .... in doing my homework. She is also nice to my frends. My mother is my idol.
42. Rearrange the sentences. How to make a cup of tea
1. Finally, stir the mixture for a few moment and the tea is ready to be served.
2. Add a spoonful of sugar.
3. First, boil some water in the kettle.
4. Fill in the cup with boiling water.
5. Then, put a pack of tea into a cup.
43. Arrange the following words into a good sentences !
a. Mr. Yamato – mining – a – company– for - works – Riau – in .
b. comes – Japan – He – from.
The following text is for question number 44 and 45.
44. Where must the writer go to get the things ?
45. How Many items does the writer plan to buy in the store ?
Bagi Anda yang ingin mengunduh file soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2006 silakan
Sedangkan untuk Kisi-kisi UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2006 silakan
Courtesy :Guru-guru MGMP Kabupaten Indramayu Pembuat Soal seluruh mata pelajaran