Soal, dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 Dilengkapi Dengan Kisi-kisiPAS pendidikan Soal Soal PAS
Soal, dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 – Soal Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) sangat berarti bagi bapak dan ibu guru untuk dijadikan referensi pada saat Penilaian Akhir Semester tahun berikutnya.
Pada kesempatan ini kami akan berbagi soal, dan kunci jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 semester ganjil kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2020/2021, serta dilengkapi dengan kisi-kisi penulisan soalnya.
Berikut Soal dan Kunci Jawaban Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2020/2021 yang dibuat Tim MGMP Bahasa Inggris SMP Kabupaten Indramayu :
I. Complete the following questions by choosing A, B, C or D for the best answer!
1.Take a look at the picture below!
Teacher : Excuse me. May I have your . . . , please!
Students : Yes Ma’am.
Based on the picture, the appropriate expressionist . . . .
2. Sarah : Please look at me! Would you stop doing that please!
Reva : . . . . I am sorry
What is the suitable respond from the expression above?
A. Yes I am
B. No, I can’t
C. Yes, I can
D. Yes, they are
3. Aminah : It’s nearly school holiday. What are you going to do?
Marta : . . . .
Aminah : Have a nice holiday!
Marta : Thank you.
A. I think I am going to Bandung
B. I don’t know yet
C. It’s a secret
D. What do you think about holiday?
4. Ridho : What do you think of my drawing?
Aldo : It’s really good, but maybe adding some Doni
Ridho : No problem
The underlined sentence expresses....
A. Asking for help
B. Asking opinion
C. Giving opinion
5. Sahira : What are you doing to do after graduating?
Nayla : . . . .
Sahira : What will you take?
Nayla : I’m thinking majoring in Mathematics.
A. I’ll try to find a job
B. I’m working as a photographer
C. I plan to go to college.
D. I’ll go arround the world
6. Erwin : I think all animals in the zooshould be locked up in cages.
Woman : I don’t think so.
What does the woman mean?
A. She agrees with the man’s opinioin
B. She disagrees with the man’s opinioin
C. She thinks that all animals should be locked up in cages
D. She thinks that all animals should have cages
7. Shema : Zainal, do you understand with this subject?
Zainal : Not really. Can you help me with that?
The underlined sentence expresses . . . .
A. giving instruction
B. Giving appreciation
C. Asking for attention
D. Checking understanding
8. Raisa : Do you understand the homework?
Cindy : No, I don’t. How about you? Do you understand it?
Raisa : Yes, I do.
Does Raisa understand the homework?
A. Yes, she does
B. No, she don’t
C. Yes, she do
D. No, she doesn’t
9. Chandra doesn’t speak clearly. I . . . hear his voice.
10. ... you open the window,please? It’s hot.
B. Would not
D. Will not
11.Dinda : How can I be admitted to be badminton club?
Eva : After completing the registration form, . . . .
Dinda : Do you know how much ?
A. You may be asked to pay membership fee
B. You’ll be asked to quit other membership
C. You’ll be allowed to borrow books and records
D. You’ll be asked to read a lot of English novel
The following text is for questions number12 to 14.
Linda is a new student. She is reading the class rules and talking about them with her classmate.
• Listen when others are talking.
• Follow directions.
• Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
• Work quietly and do not disturb others.
• Show respect for school and personal property.
• Work and play in a safe manner.
12. Linda : What should we do whena teacher is talking?
Nyoman : You . . . .
A. must close your eyes
B. mustn't tell others
C. must listen to her
D. must talk to her
13. Linda : May we borrow others'belongings?
Nyoman : Sure, but you . . . .
A. should keep them personal
B. must keep them for you
C. should not return them
D. must respect them
14. Linda : May we play in theplayground?
Nyoman : Yes. We can play in theplayground, but . . . .
A. we must be quiet
B. we must play safely
C. we should play hard
D. we must not play with our friends
15. The following text is for question number15 and 16
From the text, we can conclude that we . . . feed the animals.
C. must not
D. don't have to
16. Where can we probably find the instruction?
A. At school.
B. At the zoo.
C. At an office.
D. In a cinema.
The following text for question number 17.
A. To congratulate someone’s success
B. To express the writer’s deep sympathy
C. To show us that the someone get success
D. To ask someone to congratulate the writer
The following text is for questions number 18 and 19
18. What do the students of VIII A say to complement their friend?
A. It was a tough competition
B. We are so proud of you
C. Winning the speech contest this year
D. We wish you the best always
19. "We are so proud of you." The underlined word refers to ....
B. The Badminton team
The following text is for questions number 20 and 21
20. From the text we know that ....
A. Salsa is the best student in her city
B. Nanda asks Salsa to enter her senior high school
C. Salsa did not pass the examination
D. Salsa will study in the best senior high school
21. Your achievement proves that you are the best. The underlined word means....
The following text is for questions number 22 and 23.
22. When will Casey’s birthday be held?
A. At night
B. in the evening
C. in the morning
D. in the afternoon
23. What can we conclude from the invitation?
A. The invitation is written by Lisa
B. For confirmation, we can contact Lisa
C. Charlote and Lisa are Casey’s cousins.
D. Lisa is the owner of the house at 123 main street perth
24. I see many flowers in the garden and ... one flower that I like the most
A. there is
B. there are
C. there isn’t
D. There aren’t
25. ... many vegetables in the market and you can buy it
A. there is
B. there are
C. there isn’t
D. there aren’t
26. Read the dialog and complete them by expressions in the box below!
Arman : So, do you have lots of friends?
Bambang : I guess so.
Arman : ....
Bambang : Hah.. good friend. Well, a good friend helps you when you have a problem.
Arman : Hmm..... that’s the most important thing?
Bambang : Yeah, friends help each other. . . . .
Arman : Well, what kinds of problems does your best friend help you with?
Bambang : Everything.
27. Read the dialogand complete them by expressions in the box below!
Cindy : What are you doing now?
Della : I just read some book
Cindy : ....
Della : ..., what is it?
Cindy : Can you go with me to supermarket after we're back school
Della : Sure
Cindy : ....
Della : My pleasure
28. Complete the sentences below by using modals (can or cannot).
Birds ... fly because they have wings. We don’t have wings, so we ... fly. But we ... make planes. With a plane we ... fly to far places.
29. Read the dialog and complete them by answers in the box below!
Patient : Good morning, Doctor! How do you do?
Doctor : Good morning, I’m fine, thanks. Can I help you?
Patient : I need some information about how to avoid Coronavirus Disease-2019?
Doctor : That’s a good question! Protect yourself and others from Covid-19.
Everyone Should do some simple precautions, such as :
30. Read the greeting card and complete the questions by answers in the box below!
a. What is the event?
b. When will the event be held?
c. Where wll the event be held?
(Setiap soal memiliki bobot nilai 5 sehingga 5 soal x 5 (bobot nilai) = 25)
1. a) What do you think makes a good friends? (score = 2)
b) Do you think (score = 1)
c) I really think so (score = 2)
Total score soal no 26 adalah 5
2. a) Oh can I have your attention please? (score = 2)
b) Sure (score = 1)
c) Ok thanks for your attention (score = 2)
Total score soal no 27 adalah 5
3. a) can (Score = 1.25)
b) can’t /can not (Score = 1.25)
c) can (Score = 1.25)
d) can (Score = 1.25)
Total score soal no 28 adalah 5
4. a) Wash your hands often (Score = 1)
b) Avoid close contact (Score = 1)
c) Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others (Score = 1)
d) Clean and disinfect (Score = 1)
e) Staying at home (Score = 1)
Total score soal no 29 adalah 5
5. a) Birthday (Score = 1)
b) Saturday, April 4th 4-7 pm (Score = 2)
c) Chad’s house 5632 Mount Lake (Score = 2)
Total score soal no 30 adalah 5
Bagi Anda yang membutuhkan file tersebut silakan download di bawah ini :
Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil [download di sini]
Kisi-kisi PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil [download di sini]