Soal, dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013 Dilengkapi Dengan Kisi-kisiPAS pendidikan Soal Soal PAS
Soal, dan Kunci Jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013 – Soal Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) sangat berarti bagi bapak dan ibu guru untuk dijadikan referensi pada saat Penilaian Akhir Semester tahun berikutnya.
Pada kesempatan ini kami akan berbagi soal, dan kunci jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 semester ganjil kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2020/2021, serta dilengkapi dengan kisi-kisi penulisan soalnya.
Berikut Soal dan Kunci Jawaban Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2020/2021 yang dibuat Tim MGMP Bahasa Inggris SMP Kabupaten Indramayu :
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE
Choose a correct answer based the questions below, the option of A, B, C, or D.
1. Shiva : You are Lia, right ? Hi ....
Lia : Hello Shiva. Oh, I am fine. How about you?
Shiva : I’m fine ,too. I now work for an office.
Lia : Really ? How happy you are!
A. Where do you live now?
B. How are you?
C. Do you remember me?
D. Do I look well
2. Rully : Hello, I’m Rully ....?
Adi : Hello. My name is Adi, nice to meet you.
Rully : Nice to meet you too, Adi
A. What is wrong with you?
B. What is your name ?
C. How are you ?
D. Are you new student ?
3. Mother : It’s already late, dear. You would rather go to sleep now.
Andika : Ok, Mom ....
A. Good morning
B. Good afternoon
C. Good evening
D. Good night
4. Janu : Hi, Linda. This is miss. Ayu Indrawati, my English Teacher.
Linda : ....
Miss. Ayu : Please to meet you, too.
A. Good bye
B. See you later
C. Please to meet you
D. Thank you
5. Ninda : Can I borrow your sharpener ?
Hinata : Sure. Here it is
Ninda : Thank you
Hinata : ....
A. Yes I do
B. I am sorry
C. You are welcome
D. You are wrong
6. Marsha : You look so .... with your dress.
Amanda : Thank you.
7. Vita : Amazing! What a nice car you have!
Nindi : ....
A. Don’t mention it
B. My pleasure
C. forget it
The following text is for questions 8 and 9:
8. Her response is .......
A. Don’t mention it, dear.
B. I’m sorry, dear.
C. That’s okay, dear. Be careful next time.
D. Oh my God. Not at all.
9. You tell your coach ......
A. I’m sorry for being late, coach.
B. Forgive me for my fault, coach.
C. Thanks for your kindness.
D. I’m sorry I don’t know coach
10. Father : Good night, my sweatheart.
Cindy : ....
A. Bye see you, Dad.
B. Nice to see you, Dad.
C. Good night, Mom.
D. Good night, Dad.
11. Mr. Nyoman : It’s time for going home. Good bye, students.
Students : ....
A. Fine. How about you, Sir?
B. Good afternoon, Sir.
C. Good bye, Sir. See you tomorrow.
D. Let’s go, teacher.
The Identity Card for questions 12 and 14
12. What is his name?
A. Her name is Roger Milan.
B. His name is Roger Milan.
C. His name no Roger.
D. Her name is not Roger Milan.
13. Based of the information of the text above, we can conclude that ....
A. Roger Milan is not a student.
B. Roger’s hoby are writing and listening music.
C. Roger’s blood type is A.
D. Roger lives on jl. Ahmad Yani No.15, Jatibarang.
14. The following sentences are not true based the text above, except ....
A. He lives on jl. Kartini No. 15, Jatibarang.
B. His parents’ name are Mr. Helmi and Mrs. Rita.
C. He has no hobies
D. Writing and Bcycling are his hoby.
15. Indra : What time do you get up everyday, Nanda?
Nanda : At 4 o’clock.
Indra : What do you usually do after that?
Nanda : After getting up, I usually prepare for praying subuh.
From the conversation we know that ....
A. Nanda gets up at 4 p.m.
B. Nanda is a lazy person
C. Nanda is not a diligent person
D. Nanda always gets up late in the morning
16. I have breakfast at 05.55 in the morning. We can say that it is ....
A. Five past fifty five
B. Five to six
C. six past five
D. Five past six
17. Teacher : What day is today?
Student : Today is Friday
Teacher : Then, what day will be tomorrow?
Student : Tomorrow will be ....
18. We celebrate Kartini’s Day on ....
A. April 21st
B. July 23rd
C. November 10th
D. January 1st
19. Our Independence Day is on ....
A. August 17th
B. July 23rd
C. January 1st
D. November 10th
20. Mario : What is the month after May?
Mia : The month after May is ....
21. I have a father and mother. They are ....
A. My grand parents
B. Brother and sister
C. My parents
D. My cousin
Look at this picture! The picture is for questions 22 to 23.
22. What are the name of the animals?
A. They are Koalas.
B. They are not birds
D. They are Lion Sea.
C. They are Pinguins.
23. How many animals are there?
A. There are two animals
B. There are three animals
C. There are four animals
D. There are tree animals
24. Look at this picture!
Based of the picture, where is a right command?
A. Clean the blackboard
B. Take the eraser
C. Move the blackboard
D. Sweep the blackboard
25.On Corona Period, as good people we always .... mask every time wherever we are.
D. To wear
Answer these questions below based the situation given well!
26. These are the information about the time, please answer of the situation below!
1) 01.55. p.m
2) 10.15. a.m
3) 07.10. a.m
4) 06.30. p.m
27. Based the Family Tree below, please answer the questions! (write at least 2 sentences for each number)
1) Who is Mr. Jony?
2) Who are Edo and Mita?
3) Who is Miss. Kafita?
4) Who is Mrs. Sarah?
Questions 28 to 30 are based on the following table of Chelsea’s after school activities.
28. What activity does Chelsea have on Friday?
29. What day does Chelsea have Vocal Course?
30. What activity does Chelsea do for almost two hours?
Bagi Anda yang membutuhkan file tersebut silakan download di bawah ini :
Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester Ganjil [download di sini]
Kisi-kisi PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester Ganjil [download di sini]