Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP Tahun Pelajaran 2021/2022PAS pendidikan Soal Soal PAS
Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP Tahun Pelajaran 2021/2022 - Soal Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) sangat berarti bagi bapak dan ibu guru untuk dijadikan referensi pada saat Penilaian Akhir Semester tahun depan.
Pada kesempatan ini kami akan berbagi soal, dan kunci jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2021/2022, serta dilengkapi dengan kisi-kisi penulisan soalnya.
Berikut Soal dan Kunci Jawaban Penilaian Akhir Semester PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Pelajaran 2021/2022 :
I. Choose the correct answer a, b, c, or d!
1. Mr. Ridwan : Attention please! Are you ready to learn English now?
Students : …………………….
A. I’m sorry
B. I know
C. Yes sir
D. Thats right
2. Anwar : …………….. all, I have good news for you now.
The students : Really ?
A. Thank you
C. See you then.
D. Do you understand
3. Mr. Budi : . . . . ?
Student : Yes, Sir. I understand about it.
A. Do you understand what I mean?
B. You don’t understand
C. Do you think
D. Don’t you remember
4. Susan: Toni, do you understand with this subject?
Toni: Not really. Can you help me with that?
What kind of expression that Susan gives?
A. giving instruction
B. checking understanding
C. giving appreciation
D. asking for attention
5. Salsa : is your backpack new, Bayu?
Irwan : Yes,it is. What do you think of my backpack, sifa ?
A.I think its awesome backpack
B. I want to buy the backpack
C. It’s very expensive
D. I don’t like it
6. Edo : I think all animals at the zoo should be locked up in cages.
Woman : I don’t think so.
What does the woaman mean?
A. She agrees with the man’s opinion.
B. She disagrees with the man’s opinion.
C. She thinks that all animals should be locked up in cages.
D. She thinks that all animals should have cages.
7. Mr. Anwar : Congratulations on your graduation Kayla, I hope you will get succsess later.
Kayla : ………
What will Kayla probably say?
A. agree with you
B. I don’t think so.
C. Thank you, sir.
D. That’s not true.
8. Ana : Congratulations Bayu, Finally you can be the winner in this contest.
Bayu: Thanks Ana.
Ana congratulates Bayu because...........
A. He has a new job
B. He wins in a competition
C. He gets the best score
D. He has new house
A. Will take
B. will not take
C. can take
D. cannot take
10. I will …... To the market to buy vegetable
11. Dina : ………………. To bring your heavy book ?
Alvin : sure, thanks Dina.
A. will you
B. Are you with me
C. can I help you
D. Can you
12. Mother : Can you get me a drink ?
Rani : …………………
A. you could, too
B. allright mom
C. I’ll make sure
D. no, thanks
AFTER CLOSING TIME
RETURN THE BOOK
What does the notice means?
A. You cannot return the borrowed books it the library is closed
B. The library return service is available after hours only
C. You should put the books here if you return them after the closing time
D. You can borrow books from this counter even if the library is closed
14. Elma : We must do the English assignment, let’s go to the library guys!
Hadi : …………… I want too.
A. I like it
B. okay let’s go
C. never mind
D. no problem
15. Which sign goes with the sentence
"Drivers mustn't park their cars here"
16. Siti : “Let’s wrap the gift for Lina. Can we do it on your table?”
Beni : “Please do, but don’t make a mess.”
The expression “but don’t make a mess”. Is a kind of.......?
Please study this Invitation card below for number 17 - 18
My Happy return will come soon
Please come to my fifteenth Birthday party
At my house
Sunday, November 7th, 2021
There will be many beautiful gifts for you all
17. The text is about…..
A. Dhita’s friends
B. Dhita’s birthday invitation
C. Dhita’s celebration
D. Dhita’s birthday.
18. Dhita will celebrate her birthday …
A. In the morning
B. In the evening
C. In the afternoon
D. at midnight
19. Hadi : ……….. come in, sir? I’m sorry I’m late.
Teacher : Yes, please. Don’t be late again.
A. will you
B. excuse me
C. should I
D. may I
20. Teacher : Can you move the desk, please?
Students : ……………………
B. Yes, sir
C. Yes, Thank
D. No, thank
Study this greeting card below for number 21,22
Happy Birthday, Indah!
I wish you good health, happiness and success in the years to come.
21. The purpose of the text is to congratulate someone on his…..
22. The speaker wishes for Indah’s ….
23. ……. there many cows on the field?
24. There ……. A little milk in the bottle, let’s get some more in the fridge.
25. Arrange the following words into a good sentence.
think - it - a - I - very - interesting - is - film
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A. 4 – 1 – 2 – 7 – 3 – 5 – 6 – 8
B. 4 – 1 – 7 – 5 – 2 – 3 – 8 – 6
C. 4 – 1 – 2 – 8 – 6 – 3 – 5 – 7
D. 4 – 1 – 3 – 5 – 6 – 2 – 7 – 8
26. Make two sentences using ‘there is /there are’ based on the picture below.
27. Complete The Following Dialog With The Appropriate Expressions From The Table.
- You are welcome - Attention please - Yes, we are ready
- Thanks - can you
Mr. Edo : ....(1)................ can we start our lesson, now ?
Students : yes, sir.
Mr. Edo : Are you ready to study English ?
Students : ..............(2)...........
Me. Edo : Adi, ..........(3)........ Clean the white board,please?
Adi : Certainly, sir
Mr. Edo : Thank you adi
Adi : ......(4)...............
28. Read the following text to answer questions below!
RULES FOR VISITORS
1.Do not litter.
2. Do not pick the flowers in the park.
3. Do not swim in the lake.
4. Do not fish in the lake on any other day except Sunday.
5. Picnics are allowed only on Saturdays and Sundays.
6. The management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
7. All visitors must leave the park at scheduled time.
1. We are not allowed to….
2. On what days are we allowed to have a picnic?
29. Study the greeting card below to answer the questions.
1. Who celebrates the birthday ?
2. How old is Jihan?
30. Aisyah : Desi, what do you think about the corona virus?
Desi : I think It is …………