Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Ajaran 2022/2023pendidikan Soal PAS
Soal PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Ajaran 2022/2023 - Soal Penilaian Akhir Semester (PAS) sangat berarti bagi bapak dan ibu guru untuk dijadikan referensi pada saat Penilaian Akhir Semester tahun depan.
Pada kesempatan ini kami akan berbagi soal, dan kunci jawaban PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 kurikulum 2013 Tahun Ajaran 2022/2023, serta dilengkapi dengan kisi-kisi penulisan soalnya.
Berikut Soal dan Kunci Jawaban Penilaian Akhir Semester PAS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun Ajaran 2022/2023 :
I. MULTIPLE CHOICE
Choose a correct answer based on the questions below, the option of A, B, C, or D.
1. Mrs, Ana : Good afternoon students
Students : Good afternoon mam
Mrs. Ana : well, I cannot teach this afternoon
I have a meeting with the headmaster
Students : That’s all right we will study by ourselves mam
The underlined utterance is an expression of . . . .
b. Leave – talking
2. A : I have to go now. Nice to meet you Boy!
B : .... Ana!
b. You are nice
c. You make me happy
d. Nice to meet you
3. Mother : Andin, it’s time to go sleep.
Andin : ...........mom
a. Good morning
b. Good afternoon
c. Good night
d. Good bye
4. Daughter : let me help you to plant flowers, Papa
Father : you are so kind, dear . . . . .
a. Have a nice dream
b. Thank you
c. I am sorry
d. See you
5. Mother : Tony did you break a glass this morning?
Tony : …………………. Mom
a. I am sorry mom
b. No problem
c. Oh, I see
d. See you
6. You can find the expression of leave talking from the expression below!
a. I think it’s a great day
b. I think time is up now
c. Sorry, I have to leave now
d. I’m very well
Text for number 7-9
Rafa : Good morning Dedi
Adi : Good morning Rafa
How are you this morning?
Rafa : I’m good and you?
Dedi : I’m very well, thanks
By the way, let me introduce my twin brother. He is Dodi
Rafa : How do you do? I’m Rafa
Dodi : How do you do? I’m Dodi
Rafa : Where are you from
Dodi : I’m from Bandung. But, I live in Indramayu
Rafa : Well, nice to meet you Dodi
Dodi : Nice to meet you Rafa
7. What does Dedi do to Rafa?
a. Introduces him self
b. Introduces his friend
c. Introduces his family
d. Introduces Bandung
8. What does Dedi say to introduce Dodi to Rafa?
a. Good morning
b. I’m good
c. Where are you from?
d. Let me introduce my twin brother
9. Who is Dodi?
a. Rafa’s twin brother
b. Dedi’s twin brother
c. Dedi’s best friend
d. Rafa’s family
Text for number 10 – 12
10. The purpose of the text is . . . .
a. Give information about Vira’s personal identity
b. Describe Vira Melina
c. Retell Vira Experience
d. Inform what the food Vira likes
11. It can conclude from the text that . . . .
a. Vira will have birthday on July
b. She is the 7th grade student of Junior High School
c. She lives with her parents
d. She has phone number
12. The word “drink” has the closest meaning to . . . .
Text for 13 – 15
13. What is the text about?
a. Rudi has breakfast, lunch and dinner
b. Rudi always sleep at nine o’clock
c. Rudi gets up at four o’clock in the morning
d. Rudi’s Monday activities
14. What time does Rudi study?
a. 07.30 A.M
b. 08.30 A.M
c. 07.30 P.M
d. 08.30 P.M
15. What is the similar meaning of ‘get up’?
a. Wake up
b. Stand up
c. Take a nap
d. Take a bath
16. Today is Monday, tomorrow is …..
17. What time is it?
a. It is two past ten
b. It is ten past two
c. It is ten past ten
d. It is ten to two
18. “Indonesia got its Independence day on 17-08-1945”
How do we say it?
a. Seventeenth of august nineteen forty five
b. Seventeen of august nineteen forty five
c. Seventieth of august nineteen forty five
d. Seventh of august nineteen forty five
19. The third month is….
20. Miss Ana : Is there any students in the library?
Sinta : yes. …………. Five students
a. These are
b. This is
c. There is
d. There are
picture for no 21-23
21. There is a Bank ……. Tax office
a. Next to
22. The hospital is ………….. the police station
a. Next to
23. Dino : look daddy! ….……….. Post office next to my school.
Daddy : that’s good son, so you can send the letter there.
a. There is
b. There are
c. This is
d. These are
Text for no. 24-25
24. How many cats does Budi have?
a. There is 1 female cat
b. There are 3 male cats
c. There are 4 cats
d. There is no cat
25. “They like run around the house”. The underlined word refers to ….
b. Female cat
c. Male cat
d. Budi’s cat
26. Complete the dialogues below with suitable word!
Lisa : how do you do? I am Lisa
Jack : a)………………….., I am Jack
Lisa : Where are you from Jack?
Jack : b)…………. .. London
27. Complete the dialogues with suitable pronouns!
Rini : Salma, is this a)……….. English book?
Salma : yes, this book is b) ……….. , thanks Rini
Rini : you’re welcome
28. Mr. and Mrs. Rahmat have three children, Aisah, Ivan and Firda. Aisah is married to Ananta and Ivan is married to Fatimah. Firda is not married yet. She still studies at a university. The Anantas have two sons. They are twin. Their names are Chairul and Alim. The Ivans only have one daughter. Her name is Salma.
Complete the family trees below based on the text above!
29. Extracurricular Schedule of Dewi’s
a. What day does Dewi have English course?
b. What time does Dewi have music class?
30. Look at the picture and complete the sentences with the suitable preposition!
a. The cat is …….. the table
b. There is an apple ……… the table